Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I placed my order for ten stripped lowers today. They'll be in next week. FJB
    80% or finished?

And doesn't the upper need to be serialized as of august 24th if sold separate to the lower?

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    And doesn't the upper need to be serialized as of august 24th if sold separate to the lower?
    No.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Berks County)

PSA had a whole bunch of their build kits sell out this week. guessing people are starting to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    80% or finished?

Finished. PSA, 575.00 I dont know anything about the uppers being serialized, I wont comply with their illegal laws anyway.
    Most likely I'll never sell any anyway, I like collecting.
    FJB

(Wyoming County)

After some deliberate thought, I came to the conclusion that it will be a waste of my time to send my thoughts to Toomey and most certainly to Casey regarding this bill going to the Senate.

I have opted to instead contact McConnell and tell him he has to stop this, or lose R voters
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    After some deliberate thought, I came to the conclusion that it will be a waste of my time to send my thoughts to Toomey and most certainly to Casey regarding this bill going to the Senate.

I have opted to instead contact McConnell and tell him he has to stop this, or lose R voters
    It'll probably just get it sent right to deleted items but it doesn't cost anything to use the GOA automailer.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    It'll probably just get it sent right to deleted items but it doesn't cost anything to use the GOA automailer.
    I just went direct to McConnell's senate website and used his "contact me" link.

I'm at the point where if the R's let this get past the Senate, they can kiss my vote(s) goodbye. I'll go straight 3rd party or stop voting altogether, and I included that in my comment to Mitch. They need to get their shit together
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    PSA had a whole bunch of their build kits sell out this week. guessing people are starting to worry.
    Republicans are getting ready to stab us in the back with an assault weapons ban.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Republicans are getting ready to stab us in the back with an assault weapons ban.
    it honestly wouldnt surprise me at this point

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post

Yes I messaged toomey and he didn't care/respond until after he voted...

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast