Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Feels like they're pandering to their base, completely unaware that a good deal of their base has changed their stance on guns.
    They are completely unaware that good deal of their base (minorities) are outright changing party affiliation.

Or they ARE aware of both phenomenons and simply don’t care because they have the infrastructure in place, with proven success, to create election results that are beneficial to them

(Berks County)

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Feels like they're pandering to their base, completely unaware that a good deal of their base has changed their stance on guns.
    A looootttt of gun owners don't believe that we need anything that holds 30 rounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    they are going to be going hard for this while they have power. as a side note there should be no exemption for police or retired police when they write these bills. as of right now there are no republican co-sponsors
    Pat Toomey will be in on it before all is said and done.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    They are completely unaware that good deal of their base (minorities) are outright changing party affiliation.

Or they ARE aware of both phenomenons and simply don*t care because they have the infrastructure in place, with proven success, to create election results that are beneficial to them
    People change party affiliations all the time and a year over year comparison would be necessary to determine if it's any different this year or last. Once the primaries are over, I can see no reason to switch parties, it has no effect in the general election.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    People change party affiliations all the time and a year over year comparison would be necessary to determine if it's any different this year or last. Once the primaries are over, I can see no reason to switch parties, it has no effect in the general election.
    Media take notice as Hispanics ditch Democratic Party with ‘once in a generation’ political realignment

(Snip)

One of the most notable points of data shows that Democrats are "statistically tied" with Republicans in congressional ballots when it comes to the Hispanic vote. The metric becomes more shocking when turning the page back to 2018, when the Democratic Party held a 47-point advantage with Hispanics in the midterms. Also notable is an April NBC News poll, which showed Democrats losing ground in every demographic, besides college-educated women, where they gained 10 points since 2010. *
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/media-...al-realignment

(Allegheny County)

Of course Conor Lamb co sponsored it. What a fucking traitor. Guess I'm using my lunch break to type up a shitty email to that worthless empty suit. I know he's out of a job come next year but I'll never pass up an opportunity to remind him how much of a POS he is.
    F*#K THE ATF

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    Of course Conor Lamb co sponsored it. What a fucking traitor. Guess I'm using my lunch break to type up a shitty email to that worthless empty suit. I know he's out of a job come next year but I'll never pass up an opportunity to remind him how much of a POS he is.
    Give 'em hell. I resist the urge to tell them what I really think and give them the soft version.

(Bradford County)

Another big ball of fluff to pander to the base that will go absolutely nowhere. The House has become the knee-jerk hysterical clown show it always wanted to be while the Senate has become the constipated logjam in need of a colon blow that it always was intended to be.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Bucks County)

They got the "worse than Chipman" ATF director in recently with the usual help of uniparty assholes......don't put it past these Phuckers, they want 2.0.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

A looootttt of gun owners don't believe that we need anything that holds 30 rounds.
    This is part of the problem, I think that's more of the older generation and ones that are primarily hunters and not enthusiast shooters. They take their gun out once a year to sight in and use to shoot a deer in the winter.

My dad is one of these people, he didn't see a purpose for AR's and AK's and used to think they should be banned. At least that was his position but I think he's had fun shooting mine and using examples of the riots etc helped illustrate an actual purpose on why they exist for civilians to legally own. Now he's considering getting his LTCF again, he hasn't had one in probably 20 years after he sold off his two handguns and had no reason to renew. At the time both his pistols were revolvers and he's never owned an actual semi auto gun.

I guess that makes sense if you don't target shoot and only really use guns for hunting.

(Berks County)

the fudds are always willing to support the left because you dont need 30 rounds for hunting deer, just dont touch my deer rifle. i cant stand these people cause they are always the ones that say i support the 2nd amendment but.
    thats why i love hunting with my troy par. it looks like an ar but is pump and can accept 30 round mags but i dont load more then 5 to cut weight, plus its suppressed so the fudds lose their mind.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast