Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Stroke Boy is actually leading in the polls. Jesus Christ, I may have to get off my ass and actively go out and campaign for the carpetbagging Ozball. We cannot let Stroke Boy take that seat.
    It*s hard to get excited about carpetbagger Oz. But he is what we have if we don*t want the person who is on record clearly saying he is in favor of eliminating the filibuster and is in favor of gun bans. If someone thinks things are fucked up now*. Wait until Fetterman gets in to further bolster the dems. IF the stars align, bye bye filibuster, hello court packing. Welcome awb.

Default Re: Democrats Moving on ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban..targets at Least 45 Specific AR-15 Rif

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    It*s hard to get excited about carpetbagger Oz. But he is what we have if we don*t want the person who is on record clearly saying he is in favor of eliminating the filibuster and is in favor of gun bans. If someone thinks things are fucked up now*. Wait until Fetterman gets in to further bolster the dems. IF the stars align, bye bye filibuster, hello court packing. Welcome awb.
    Does anyone think Trump would have endorsed him if Oz didn't say he was on board with the 2A?

Trump has been the only fighter in the GOP.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    You are correct. Plenty of people will ignored the admittedly flawed offering of Oz and allow the nightmare candidate of Fetterman to get elected. Fetterman can be a literal game changer for the Senate. I am not a fan of Oz or Toomey, but will do everything I can to support Oz and try to keep Pa from becoming a double loser in the senate with two democrats. Fetterman will gleefully vote for stripping any and every 2nd amendment protection from citizens of the U.S. What is for now a (hopefully) pipedream for democrats will become reality if Fetterman swings the Senate and the Dems hold the house.
    This vote should be the wakeup call for people threatening to sit out the election. Let's see if it is.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterInPA1 View Post
    This vote should be the wakeup call for people threatening to sit out the election. Let's see if it is.
    Aggie's Coach would rather forfeit his guns than vote for The Lizard of Oz.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

I used to get all angry and anxious over this stuff. These assholes can ban anything they like. I could care less. I'm not turning in a fucking thing.

(Bucks County)

A Declaration of War by our *Representatives*. I truly believe they want it.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Chester County)

I read weeks ago that they don't have the votes in the Senate.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I read weeks ago that they don't have the votes in the Senate.
    Uh huh and I read just a couple of days ago that it didn't have the votes in The House.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I used to get all angry and anxious over this stuff. These assholes can ban anything they like. I could care less. I'm not turning in a fucking thing.
    When they actively release violent recidivist criminals using actual guns but come after the law abiding, yep. Why should anyone comply?

They are a joke and a fraud.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Uh huh and I read just a couple of days ago that it didn't have the votes in The House.
    I saw that too.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast