Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Character and Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mobo215 View Post
    I'm not sure if web forums count as 'social media', but it is troubling that I had to use a mainstream email address (Protonmail is not allowed to register here) AND I have to drop my VPN to log in to this site. Everybody seems to want some piece of personally identifiable information to participate.

I was able to register with Protonmail while connected to a VPN and did NOT have to provide any personally identifiable information such as a phone number. Going forward, forums such as these should consider allowing members to be more anonymous because you never know when your online activity can be used against you.
    I used a yahoo address that I had just for spam and other bullshit. I don't remember the password for it and I have no way to log into that email account.

Using a VPN has I type this. Sometimes I have to drop it...or switch servers..I think it depends on the day of the week, phase of the moon, how full my bladder is and other things.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Character and Reputation

Major corporations search social media, credit score, etc. when screening candidates for employment.

Photos of drunk passed out at college, dick drawn on your forehead with a sharpie, lying in your own vomit, can suggest what type of employee you might be.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234