Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: Unconstitutional NFA told to kick rocks!

And, don't forget, the truly collectible guns, the 1921 Thompsons, MG42, MG34, that bring big bucks as collectibles won't lose value. They're still rare valuable guns.
    It would be great to buy a new made select fire FG42, but that wouldn't hurt the value of an original.
    NEVER TRUST A PRIVATE WITH A LOADED WEAPON OR AN OFFICER WITH A MAP

(Berks County)

I agree that repealing NFA wouldn't hurt values of older MG's, etc., as much as many think. That's like saying Colt producing a new Python would hurt the value of original Pythons. Wait, that is exactly what didn't happen, right? When the new Python came out, I didn't see old ones drop at all.

(Blair County)

i don't think they would get rid of the nfa if they got rid of that m guns could be sold private party used.
    the nfa has the tax argument but the h amendment only was just passed with no justification .

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    Huh? You don't recognize the NFA?

So either

#1: It just doesn't please you to own a machine gun
    (Curious if you ever did, and were they registered? You think they are dumb, so it doesn't matter to you, so NFA doesn't matter even if others want them.)

OR

#2: You are a class 2 SOT, meaning you actually do recognize the NFA,

OR (doubtful)

#3: You are illegally manufacturing machine guns and posting about it on a publicly viewable forum. (Do as you want regardless of NFA laws.)

If #1, you're condescending with a superiority complex, if #2, you're a hypocrite, and if #3, well...

You should seriously go look for my thread *Don*t be a Douchebag*. It*s about the gun owners who approach people with class 3 items and immediately ask if they have their tax stamp, look for serialization & just basically interrogate complete strangers like good little *yes men*, mini BATF agents. Really GAY stuff. Not calling you you that, don*t get me wrong. Just, it*s strange your immediate quoting me (a stranger), saying nothing to you at all & immediate interrogation. With of course, the public accusation of *breaking some law*. Quite telling behavior.
    Last edited by DavidH; July 15th, 2022 at 02:00 AM.
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    You should seriously go look for my thread *Don*t be a Douchebag*. It*s about the gun owners who approach people people with class 3 items and immediately ask if they have their tax stamp, look for serialization & just basically interrogate complete strangers like good little *yes men*, mini BATF agents.
    The automatic response in these scenarios are "go fuck yourself, call the cops if you want."

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I kind of agree, I had a machine gun, yeah it was fun but thats about it.
    I wouldn't pass one up at a really great price but, I'm saving for a minigun.
    I have the money for a barrel.
    I hear you… and I’m smellin’ what you’re steppin’ in! I’m simply relaying my thoughts. I’ve been in this game a long time now, but not so long I’m one of the “Curmudgeons”! And I’ve had my share of the “fun gun” stuff! I remember when the AK47/AR15 “build craze” started. Very quickly I wanted to build the short barrel.. ya know? The “SBR” faze! So I scratched that itch. Then the Suppressor itch.(luckily, I realized I wasn’t a Super Ninja assassin quickly!) Over time, these just got boring to me. As I’m my own Gunsmith & pistol/rifle builder, I actually find the building, fixing & machining parts more enjoyable really than shooting anymore. But when I do shoot, slow, thought out precision is what I’m after. I might only fire 10-20 rounds in the span of 45 minutes! Even though I’m not nearly as accurate as I was years ago, being disabled, one eye blinded and the other severely corrected has taken its toll, I still enjoy it.

Of course, I have no problem with others wanting class 3 toys. Everyone should do as they feel fulfilling in the firearms world. I sincerely enjoy passing on what I know & helping newer firearms enthusiasts whenever I can. I still do FREE gunsmithing and even give Forum members some small parts I’ve machined here & there. Still enjoy instructing when a chance comes up as well.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I don't know what gun world you've been involved in, but the one I've been around is full of A-holes.
    Indeed!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    You should seriously go look for my thread *Don*t be a Douchebag*. It*s about the gun owners who approach people with class 3 items and immediately ask if they have their tax stamp, look for serialization & just basically interrogate complete strangers like good little *yes men*, mini BATF agents. Really GAY stuff. Not calling you you that, don*t get me wrong. Just, it*s strange your immediate quoting me (a stranger), saying nothing to you at all & immediate interrogation. With of course, the public accusation of *breaking some law*. Quite telling behavior.
    I never would ask anyone about their tax stamp status, etc., other than to perhaps complement them on an item.

I apologize for coming off as accusatory, but how should one respond to a person who says, on a gun forum, 'I don't recognize the NFA and do whatever I want'? That kind of language can be incriminating whether you've done anything wrong or not. There are certainly people 'watching' what we discuss here.

(Delaware County)

I never would ask anyone about their tax stamp status, etc., other than to perhaps complement them on an item.

I apologize for coming off as accusatory, but how should one respond to a person who says, on a gun forum, 'I don't recognize the NFA and do whatever I want'? That kind of language can be incriminating whether you've done anything wrong or not. There are certainly people 'watching' what we discuss here.
    Let me explain it a different way. It*s not that I don*t believe the Firearms Act exists, I don*t respect the current organization which enforces it. (BATF) In recent years they have become nothing more than an extension of the DEMONcrat party. A battering ram for them to crush political opposition. It has nothing to do with saving lives! All the *three letter* agencies. They do nothing! All the illegal firearms they supposedly *destroy** NO, they push them right out the back door to Mexico and wherever else. You can fear them if you want, I won*t. I fear God alone. I don*t break any law afforded me by the Constitution. Which means I won*t pay them for an illegal tax stamp. And it*s good you DON*T ask people about they class 3 holding. I really hate those DOUCHEBAGS.

(Delaware County)

Let me explain it a different way. It’s not that I don’t believe the Firearms Act exists, I don’t respect the current organization which enforces it. (BATF) In recent years they have become nothing more than an extension of the DEMONcrat party. A battering ram for them to crush political opposition. It has nothing to do with saving lives! All the “three letter” agencies. They do nothing! All the illegal firearms they supposedly “destroy”… NO, they push them right out the back door to Mexico and wherever else. You can fear them if you want, I won’t. I fear God alone. I don’t break any law afforded me by the Constitution. Which means I won’t pay them for an illegal tax stamp. And it’s good you DON’T ask people about they class 3 holding. I really hate those DOUCHEBAGS.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast