Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 7 new laws to tighten N.J. gun regulations

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Lol
    You think there's no cheating in joisey?
    What about that guy that was elected for gov... lol

But that's OK. Keep blaming "those other guys" that are on your side. That'll help.
    And accepting it*s not worth voting because of potential cheating accomplishes what? Losing before the fight starts. Great way to never win anything and do the democrats work for them.

I*m glad all the people that got out and elected Edwin Durr in Jersey did not follow your line of thinking. He beat Steve Sweeney the 2nd most powerful lawmaker in Jersey who was also a shoo in.

Same with Younkin in Virginia. Glad people did not decide to stay home because of potential cheating.

In the election for governor the media and polls had Murphy winning by a landslide. I have listened to people on the Zeoli show call in and say they did not vote in the election because they did not think it was worth it based on what the media was saying. The election was close enough that people staying home may have made a difference.

Blame potential cheating all you want, but discouraging people from voting is the ultimate path to never winning. I*m not sure how encouraging people to get out and vote has become a bad thing in your mind.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    And accepting it*s not worth voting because of potential cheating accomplishes what? Losing before the fight starts. Great way to never win anything and do the democrats work for them.

I*m glad all the people that got out and elected Edwin Durr in Jersey did not follow your line of thinking. He beat Steve Sweeney the 2nd most powerful lawmaker in Jersey who was also a shoo in.

Same with Younkin in Virginia. Glad people did not decide to stay home because of potential cheating.

In the election for governor the media and polls had Murphy winning by a landslide. I have listened to people on the Zeoli show call in and say they did not vote in the election because they did not think it was worth it based on what the media was saying. The election was close enough that people staying home may have made a difference.

Blame potential cheating all you want, but discouraging people from voting is the ultimate path to never winning. I*m not sure how encouraging people to get out and vote has become a bad thing in your mind.
    Nice attempt at pivoting and misdirection.

I called you out for blaming gun owners as the problem.
    Are you so triggered that now you feel the need to blame me?

This is laughable.

Edit. Keep pulling those levers thinking your changing the world. I'll keep pulling the lever on my dillon in the mean time.

(Chester County)

lets say: Hit by car, sue the made the car, sue the tires, sue the steers, brakes, who sold the car. Then SUE the state that puts these signs "caution deers cross" forcing deers to cross there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12