Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Video shows Ohio officers killed unarmed Black man in hail of bullets

Isn*t * Black Culture* wonderful?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Video shows Ohio officers killed unarmed Black man in hail of bullets

December 1961 I was walking a beat at 63rd and Market in the 18th when a wagon crew from the adjacent 19th pulled up to chat. just as they were about to pull away for a radio call the recorder (passenger seat) asked "Are you prejudiced?" No I'm not, I answered.
    "You will be", said he.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    December 1961 I was walking a beat at 63rd and Market in the 18th when a wagon crew from the adjacent 19th pulled up to chat. just as they were about to pull away for a radio call the recorder (passenger seat) asked "Are you prejudiced?" No I'm not, I answered.
    "You will be", said he.
    I always ask po leecemen if they're prejudiced and they all say, "NO". I don't see how they can't become biased to at least some degree. C'mon, there's a white suspect and a black suspect, what are the hard numbers on which is most likely to be a perp? Does that count as prejudiced?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

The courts have ruled that police officers have no more intuition than anyone else. It is the one profession that experience counts for naught. They have also denied that the stats are applicable when evaluating a situation.

When I was in Highway Patrol 1960s we made car stops and ped stops, found guns on persons or in vehicles and succeeded in two things. Took guns off the mean streets and discouraged the carrying of guns in those tough areas. Then came the civil rights to the fore, and here we are. The one key element to civil rights failure is the component of responsibility is missing. Freedom has been made synonymous with suicide pact.

(York County)

When I was in Highway Patrol 1960s we made car stops and ped stops, found guns on persons or in vehicles and succeeded in two things. Took guns off the mean streets and discouraged the carrying of guns in those tough areas. Then came the civil rights to the fore, and here we are. The one key element to civil rights failure is the component of responsibility is missing. Freedom has been made synonymous with suicide pact.
    Extremes on either end of the spectrum are dangerous for society. Neither accepting Irresponsible Freedom or Violated Rights are appropriate.

The goal should always be the creation of a peaceful (therefore, tolerant) society that is safe to exercise one's God-given Freedoms (not necessarily those claimed by activisits).

I support police doing their job properly as 'public servants'- Applying the laws fairly while working to minimize bias and prejudice and not seeking retribution nor executing street justice. There are many cops who choose that approach.

Unfortunately, like most of our government in this day & age, the justice system is broken due to The Embrace of Stupidity. Too many beginning criminals (especially in the most stupid liberal-run cities) are not punished for their actions, but rather taught they can be irresponsible without consequences. As that idea takes hold, they move to more violent exercise of that irresponsibility. Often, they still avoid the consequences they deserve from the system of justice that is supposed to Protect The Citizens, rather than the criminals. A direct result of those cities Embracing Stupidity.

So, some police begin to alter their preception of their job description from one of applying the law to one of seeing that justice is done. And before long, that becomes the Judge Dredd scenario of 'what I determine, IS WHAT IS RIGHT'. It's easy to see why some cops come to the conclusion that THEY must see that (their perception of) justice is done - on the streets. Perhaps those involved in this incident are of the mindset that the group will not be held accountable where a single officer doing this would be toast.

But that doesn't make it right - and acquiescing to 'police street justice' will eventually lead to a police state where all Rights are challenged. Very few people are willing to fight against (nor even understand the danger of) the good intentions that begin the road to Hell. There are far too many of those roads being built these days.

When things break down, lots of inappropriate solutions are offered.

(Montgomery County)

The courts have ruled that police officers have no more intuition than anyone else. It is the one profession that experience counts for naught. They have also denied that the stats are applicable when evaluating a situation.
    Don't be so quick to blame the courts for Police's problems. They have ALSO ruled that cops have no duty to protect anyone, and that ignorance IS an excuse for them to break the law.

(Bucks County)

No duty to protect has context other than what you seem to think it means. If an officer sees you being victimized, s/he is duty bound to intervene. If you are having a problem such as threats of harm to yourself or property, police are not duty bound to post a guard to protect you.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I always ask po leecemen if they're prejudiced and they all say, "NO". I don't see how they can't become biased to at least some degree. C'mon, there's a white suspect and a black suspect, what are the hard numbers on which is most likely to be a perp? Does that count as prejudiced?
    The only way to not be "prejudiced" is to hate everyone equally. Dirty Harry Callahan knew that

(Delaware County)

Good! Punk ass, criminal piece of FILTH got what he deserved! You can play dumb games, you win dumb prizes.

On a side note, that one by *The Officer Tatum* on YouTube. I sincerely enjoy his videos. He consistently calls out EXACTLY why Blacks are WORSE now, than back in the 40*s! Because of the Left convincing black men & women that they didn*t need a father in the home! The Black father was replaced by the DEMONcrat Gov*ment and a steady welfare check. Which you get raises for just having another baby!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

"You will be", said he.
    Nothing wrong with that either.
    FJB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast