Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Video shows Ohio officers killed unarmed Black man in hail of bullets

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    90 shots ???? How many times was he hit ???

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Video shows Ohio officers killed unarmed Black man in hail of bullets

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    Better hit ratio than NYPD
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Ban 30mag clips NOW!
    FJB

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I love how incredibly bias the reuters article is, leaving out important details such as a high speed chase and fired shots.
    From an article I read, some, not all, the officers alleged a (one) shot was fired.

I have to state I am also at a loss and agree with your other post that regarding these scenarios, they must know by now that fleeing from a traffic violation that escalates into a shot fired at the pursuing police is more than likely going to end violently for the suspect(s) as well as the cops.

It must be a matter of an outstanding warrant(s) and adding to it a convicted felon in possession of a firearm resulting in going back to prison that causes them to more often than not, attempt to flee.

Honestly, if a police officer attempts to pull someone over for a minor traffic violation and they speed away, just make sure the license plate number has been documented and try to arrest or cite them later. Granted the owner of the vehicle may not be driver (stolen or "borrowed") but a missed opportunity for a writing a traffic violation, even if the guy in this incident had warrants, a death isn't justified by a bad tail light or expired registration sticker.

It certainly didn't end well for the suspect and neither is it going to end well for the officers.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Better hit ratio than NYPD
    From what decade ?

FJB

(Montgomery County)

The guy was an idiot, and has no one to blame except himself, but

90 SHOTS. 60 HITS! Jesus Christ, are these cops or kill bots? What the hell (don't bother trying to explain it, I've already heard all the "adrenaline" and "oh, but it's just 4 or 5 shots from 13 different cops" explanations).

(Bucks County)

I can't believe the cops didn't hit any of their own after watching that video.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    I can't believe the cops didn't hit any of their own after watching that video.
    And can you imagine being in the building behind the perp?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    The guy was an idiot, and has no one to blame except himself, but

90 SHOTS. 60 HITS! Jesus Christ, are these cops or kill bots? What the hell (don't bother trying to explain it, I've already heard all the "adrenaline" and "oh, but it's just 4 or 5 shots from 13 different cops" explanations).
    Unfortunately contagious fire is a very real occurrence and it happens more than you would think. It takes great discipline not to fire especially when the threat is real and as in this case perceived real.

In the vast majority of contagious fire incidents the outcomes are negative and this one is no exception. A lot of lives have and are about to change in ways that are not so pleasant.

Last edited by 4191775; July 5th, 2022 at 01:23 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast