Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default To the Owner and Mods of this site

I am a PA native now living in Montana. For a firearms site, there sure is a lot of extra *stuff* on here. Also read the rules, and your definition of appropriate languge "Profanity* leaves the door wide open now doesn't it? ... there is a lot of disgusting verbage in your threads. A sailor blush? when did sailors ever blush?... will have to throw the flag on that. Bankrupt language = bankrupt intelect and morals. In short, you are pathetic...

To those of you that maintain your morals in this sea of iniquity,you have my admiration and prayers.

Default Re: To the Owner and Mods of this site

You are free to leave if it bothers you. I for one like to phuck around a little. I think you will find, if you take the time to read, that members here seem to be able to represent themselves rather well. Just take a look at the many letters generated to be sent to public officials.
    Otherwise, I am not one who belives in bashing for the sake of bashing...accusing people of moral corruption without interacting with them is not constructive, for one, because, you are unable to make objective suggestions on how to improve the situation you so deplore. I find it hard to understand why you would come here and 4 posts deep start distributing the hate like you have something invested in the community.
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Westmoreland County)

Some of the best people I've ever met cussed up a storm. They'd call you a mother fucker as they gave you the shirt off of their back. Judge people by their actions, not by words you see on the internet.

No one here wants anyone to be injured by passing out from blushing too much. Please feel free to stop reading at any point. You may want to get rid of your computer (for there are far worse things hiding in there than you have read on this site). You should also be wary of your television. Wearing earplugs when you leave the house would also be advisable.

(Lycoming County)

*clarion44 hands a flame resistant suit to MontanaRifleman*

Here, you'll be needing this...

IMO I think we do pretty well.

*clarion44 grabs his sunglasses and waits for the show to start*
    "Unus ut caput capitis"

(York County)

This like many other places atracks all kinds of people from all walks of life and perspectives. The idea to share ideas and expiernces as well as support a common interest.
    While I my not always agree with everyone on here, or even like some of the things that are said/typed, by participating I broaden my perspective and learn alittle more than I knew the day before.
    If you do not like the language do not use it, but do not judge. We all can learn something here.
    RIP -The US constitution.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
    A sailor blush? when did sailors ever blush?...
    WE DON'T
    I've made a few construction workers go WTF?..that was messed up!

But this is one of the cleaner boards on the net. Alot of sites have a secton for NSFW. I think they have set very fair imits on here for how they want posts conducted.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
    I am a PA native now living in Montana. For a firearms site, there sure is a lot of extra *stuff* on here. Also read the rules, and your definition of appropriate languge "Profanity* leaves the door wide open now doesn't it? ... there is a lot of disgusting verbage in your threads. A sailor blush? when did sailors ever blush?... will have to throw the flag on that. Bankrupt language = bankrupt intelect and morals. In short, you are pathetic...

To those of you that maintain your morals in this sea of iniquity,you have my admiration and prayers.
    Welcome to the site MontanaRifleman. Have you really called most folks here pathetic? Have you really taken the time to read all of the various threads on this site to come up with such an opinion?

This site has some of the best people I've ever met, some of the best information I've ever read and at the same time has provided me with some of the best laughs I've ever laughed. This place, and the people who frequent it, are family. Stick around, you can be part of the family too.

Yes, there is profanity used in some of the more emotional threads here, but lets get real, they're only words, they really can't hurt you despite what you may have been told while growing up.

This site is a slice of life, we have what I believe to be a nice cross section of folks here. Good, bad, or indifferent, this site represents Pennsylvanians pretty well.

I'd also like to point out that like a television, you don't have to watch, you have many other choices here on the internet, choices of where you spend your time. Another cool thing about the internet is you can buy your own little piece of cyberspace and create a web site yourself, one that fits exactly what your needs are.

I hope you take the time to explore this place a bit more, open your mind and you may just change your opinion, if not, good luck where ever you end up.

That said .....

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Teal"]

MY GOD! She's a popcorn munchin' MACHINE!
    Koli's back from Ambler.

(Allegheny County)

stay in Montana...

(Philadelphia County)

Dont feed the trools fellas.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast