Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: It seems like the classifieds section is getting out of hand again!

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    It should. I copied the URL from that link, instead of the "New posts" link, then added the "&exclude=5" to the end of it.

Try this:
    For some reason that link did not work for me and it still had the ads. But trying your suggestions and editing the bookmark I found a code that will filter all ads from "Todays posts" (not just the unread ones). Again you can't just bookmark the search results but you have to edit the bookmark and past this in to the URL (without the quotes). Thanks for your help and remembering this from 12! years ago.

"https://forum.pafoa.org/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post&ex clude=5,6,7,8,13,37,132,146"

(Franklin County)

Default Re: It seems like the classifieds section is getting out of hand again!

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    For some reason that link did not work for me and it still had the ads. But trying your suggestions and editing the bookmark I found a code that will filter all ads from "Todays posts" (not just the unread ones). Again you can't just bookmark the search results but you have to edit the bookmark and past this in to the URL (without the quotes). Thanks for your help and remembering this from 12! years ago.

"https://forum.pafoa.org/search.php?do=getdaily&contenttype=vBForum_Post&ex clude=5,6,7,8,13,37,132,146"
    Yeah, you definitely need to make sure the bookmark contains the "hacked" URL, not the results page. Looks like the truncation of my URL screwed things up. I changed to "code" tags in my post, and if copied/pasted into browser or bookmark, should now function properly. Add additional desired forums to personalize.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12