Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Kentucky police shooting: 3 officers, police K9 dead following shootout at suspec

Quote Originally Posted by Busrer25 View Post
    Throw him in a cell with the most savage inmate in the place and let nature take its course.
    2 to 1 odds on Mr. Storz.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Default Re: Kentucky police shooting: 3 officers, police K9 dead following shootout at suspec

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I'm amazed he was taken alive.
    I see he fell into a couple of fists, maybe an elbow or two, and a truncheon that appeared magically from nowhere.

(Bucks County)

Apparently it was to serve a restraining order, and he was a cop. Apparently.
    Wait, so a cop still shot a dog. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    Wait, so a cop still shot a dog. Go figure.
    I'm confused, so try to help me out here. Are you saying a cop shot the cop dog?

(Lehigh County)

Why don't they try to capture people in town or via a traffic stop? Keep kicking down doors and this will keep happening.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/kentucky-...t-suspect-home
    I understand that there needs to be some mechanism for serving legitimate warrants against people but good lord, three people would still be alive today if they had just kept their distance, waited for him to leave the house, and served him while out and about.

From the article:

"The man fired hundreds of rounds from prepositioned firearms throughout the home," a post from the Officer Down Memorial Page read.
    Sounds like he was expecting this, and was well-prepared to go down fighting.

I am also shocked that he's still alive, and would be further amazed if he lived to stand trial. If he does, maybe more details about the incident and the charges that precipitated it will come to light.
    Any mission, any conditions, any foe at any range.
    Twice the mayhem, triple the force.
    Ten times the action, total hardcore.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I see he fell into a couple of fists, maybe an elbow or two, and a truncheon that appeared magically from nowhere.
    The official police report should state that, "body cameras malfunctioned, he fell down a flight of stairs and his face broke the fall."

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I'm confused, so try to help me out here. Are you saying a cop shot the cop dog?
    I was just going off that JaySmith said that the suspect, Lance Storz, was also a cop. But I can't find anywhere that mentions that. So if Lance Storz were a cop, then yes, a cop would have shot the cop dog.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_010 View Post
    I was just going off that JaySmith said that the suspect, Lance Storz, was also a cop. But I can't find anywhere that mentions that. So if Lance Storz were a cop, then yes, a cop would have shot the cop dog.
    I got you on the "cop shot the dog" thing. Now better he was a cop than your daughters' new boyfriend. "Hey Daddy, I want you to meet my new squeeze, his name is Lance, Lance Storz, a little rough at the edges, but he treats me like a lady. Now don't pay any attention to the rumors that the Storz family is a bad bunch. They are just rumors Daddy, no truth to them at all".
    Last edited by Defender; July 2nd, 2022 at 08:00 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12