Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Off-duty corrections officer robbed, carjacked in Philadelphia; fires 5 shots at

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    ....about a year ago a corrections officer was attacked by an inmate in the city's prison.The officer,who happens to be quite up in age used his walkie radio to defend himself against the inmate.He was eventually able to get the upper hand especially after help arrived.The officer sustained some minor injuries at the hands of the young,violent non compliant inmate but that didn't stop Krapner from charging the officer with assault and possession of an instrument of crime.
    The weak ass case is still pending as Krapper keeps postponing it and the officer cannot return to work.
    some people.jpg

(Chester County)

Default Re: Off-duty corrections officer robbed, carjacked in Philadelphia; fires 5 shots at

Saw pics on the news (Philly) this morning that showed a couple bullet holes in the rear windshield as well as in the door so either the perp was driving away or maybe in reverse towards the shooter. We'll see what is determined.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    "After throwing me to the ground and entering my car, I saw the Reverse lights come on and the car head towards me. I moved to the side and fired several times into the car FEARING FOR MY LIFE"
    This....

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Just wait until Krasner starts charging self defense shooters with voter suppression.
    Don't give him ideas... He probably trolls this site...

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    "After throwing me to the ground and entering my car, I saw the Reverse lights come on and the car head towards me. I moved to the side and fired several times into the car FEARING FOR MY LIFE"
    Rep limit
    One, or ones attorney, must be able to articulate Why you were in fear of death or grievous bodily harm!!
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123