Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Never Trumpers

Default Never Trumpers

There were a lot of never Trumpers in 2016 and 2020. Most identify as pro life and pro 2nd. Just wanted to point out if they got their way Hillary would have won in 2016 and the past week supreme court decisions would never have happened or have gone the opposite way.

I get that trump was not their ideal candidate, but they turned against conservative values when they turned on trump. Thankfully the nation did not listen to them in 2016. And they are people who I will never be able to take seriously again. This week was in spite of never Trumpers. Never forget the never Trumpers and what they wound up standing for
    Last edited by Ilikebuckets; June 26th, 2022 at 09:49 PM.

(Washington County)

Default Re: Never Trumpers

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    There were a lot of never Trumpers in 2016 and 2020. Most identify as pro life and pro 2nd. Just wanted to point out if they got their way Hillary would have won in 2016 and the past week supreme court decisions would never have happened or have gone the opposite way.

I get that trump was not their ideal candidate, but they turned against conservative values when they turned on trump. Thankfully the nation did not listen to them in 2016. And they are people who I will never be able to take seriously again. This week was in spite of never Trumpers. Never forget the never Trumpers and what they wound up standing for

Bill Kristol, Jonah Goldberg, George Will, Max Boot, Jennifer Rubin, Steve Schmidt, Joe Walsh, Mitch McConnell and many many others.

(Chester County)

Bill Kristol, Jonah Goldberg, George Will, Max Boot, Jennifer Rubin, Steve Schmidt, Joe Walsh, Mitch McConnell and many many others.
    None of those names were ever pro 2A or Pro Life and have been a drag on the political system and the country for too long. That little weasel George Will has always been a dickhead.

I was all in for Trump voted for him two times. I hope DeSantis runs in 2024. Trump did what needed to be done, thank you President Trump but it's time to move on now.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    None of those names were ever pro 2A or Pro Life and have been a drag on the political system and the country for too long. That little weasel George Will has always been a dickhead.

I was all in for Trump voted for him two times. I hope DeSantis runs in 2024. Trump did what needed to be done, thank you President Trump but it's time to move on now.
    well said.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post

DeSantis/Noem 2024!

(Northampton County)

DeSantis would only be 46 when he takes office (if he wins of course) and only 54 at the end of his second term. A refreshing change from the fossils we*ve been running on the Republican side.

Stuart