Does anybody have any suggestions for a budget friendly lightweight 10/22 barrel that is threaded?

Parameters:
-Barrel length has to be 16" to 16.5"
-Must be threaded
-20 oz (1 1/4 lbs) or less preferably but no more than 24 oz
-Less than 200$

The Faxon pencil barrels look good but are out of stock everywhere unless i spend more for the PVD finishes.

The Kidd ultralight is a little more than 200$ and once you add threading is closer to 300$.

I saw a Pike Arms barrel on 1022racerifle that looked good but then read mixed things about the quality. Additionally, Pike Arms' own website didn't have the same model that i could find to confirm that it wasn't just some Chinese barrel. Yes, their site says American made, but again, without seeing the same barrel on the site, I'm skeptical.

Most of the other big name barrels are much heavier.

I just want a very light rifle that shoots better than i can with a red dot at 25 yards. The factory tapered barrel is plenty accurate but heavy and not threaded.

The rest of the rifle is factory bolt, Kidd trigger group, Holosun red dot, PMACA chassis with an A2 grip, and MOE carbine stock.

Does anybody have a good source for the Faxon pencil barrel on stock or another barrel that maybe i haven't seen?

-Zach