Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: ATV dual use

(Bucks County)

Default ATV dual use

i saw a post on fakebook from the Highland Hotel in Kane that township roads will officially be open to ATV/side-by-side/snowmobiles on June 13th but i can't find any other info on this. i know that it was being tossed around but didn't see that it passed? anyone have more info?

(Wyoming County)

Default Re: ATV dual use

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    i saw a post on fakebook from the Highland Hotel in Kane that township roads will officially be open to ATV/side-by-side/snowmobiles on June 13th but i can't find any other info on this. i know that it was being tossed around but didn't see that it passed? anyone have more info?
    Little late after the fact or typo? In any event I'm sorry that I can't help regarding Kane event.

If you're interested in ATV/UTV events there's also the "Tour de Forest" held in Marienville every spring & fall. This fall is on the first weekend in October.

It's a non-difficult poker run type thing in the Allegheny Nation Forest. link:www.marienville-fire.com/local-events/tour-de-forest/

*they let their website certificate expire and your browser may throw a fit but it's safe to bypass the warning and visit the site
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Bucks County)

That*s a little west of where I go but but see if the Central Mountain ATV club maps show it.

www.cmatva.org

You can also check out PA DCNR webpages for their ATV pilot programs to show where they*re building more connector trails and routes.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Little late after the fact or typo? In any event I'm sorry that I can't help regarding Kane event.

If you're interested in ATV/UTV events there's also the "Tour de Forest" held in Marienville every spring & fall. This fall is on the first weekend in October.

It's a non-difficult poker run type thing in the Allegheny Nation Forest. link:www.marienville-fire.com/local-events/tour-de-forest/

*they let their website certificate expire and your browser may throw a fit but it's safe to bypass the warning and visit the site
    nah i'm just late to the party is all. i saw when they originally posted it couple weeks ago but forgot about it till it popped up in my feed again so i was curious if the ordinance had changed. i knew they were trying to get it changed last year, i saw most businesses in Ridgway had the "ATV DUAL USE" flyers in their windows but this was the first i had seen anything relating to it since then.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    nah i'm just late to the party is all. i saw when they originally posted it couple weeks ago but forgot about it till it popped up in my feed again so i was curious if the ordinance had changed. i knew they were trying to get it changed last year, i saw most businesses in Ridgway had the "ATV DUAL USE" flyers in their windows but this was the first i had seen anything relating to it since then.
    Manybolaces are working on these programs. Minersville, st clair, and Shamokin being apart of them.