Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: ATV dual use

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    4653579

    Default ATV dual use

    i saw a post on fakebook from the Highland Hotel in Kane that township roads will officially be open to ATV/side-by-side/snowmobiles on June 13th but i can't find any other info on this. i know that it was being tossed around but didn't see that it passed? anyone have more info?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NEPA, Pennsylvania
    (Wyoming County)
    Posts
    2,150
    Rep Power
    21474847

    Default Re: ATV dual use

    Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    i saw a post on fakebook from the Highland Hotel in Kane that township roads will officially be open to ATV/side-by-side/snowmobiles on June 13th but i can't find any other info on this. i know that it was being tossed around but didn't see that it passed? anyone have more info?
    Little late after the fact or typo? In any event I'm sorry that I can't help regarding Kane event.

    If you're interested in ATV/UTV events there's also the "Tour de Forest" held in Marienville every spring & fall. This fall is on the first weekend in October.

    It's a non-difficult poker run type thing in the Allegheny Nation Forest. link:www.marienville-fire.com/local-events/tour-de-forest/

    *they let their website certificate expire and your browser may throw a fit but it's safe to bypass the warning and visit the site
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Doylestown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    975
    Rep Power
    21474850

    Default Re: ATV dual use

    That*s a little west of where I go but but see if the Central Mountain ATV club maps show it.

    www.cmatva.org

    You can also check out PA DCNR webpages for their ATV pilot programs to show where they*re building more connector trails and routes.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Warminster, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    4653579

    Default Re: ATV dual use

    Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Little late after the fact or typo? In any event I'm sorry that I can't help regarding Kane event.

    If you're interested in ATV/UTV events there's also the "Tour de Forest" held in Marienville every spring & fall. This fall is on the first weekend in October.

    It's a non-difficult poker run type thing in the Allegheny Nation Forest. link:www.marienville-fire.com/local-events/tour-de-forest/

    *they let their website certificate expire and your browser may throw a fit but it's safe to bypass the warning and visit the site
    nah i'm just late to the party is all. i saw when they originally posted it couple weeks ago but forgot about it till it popped up in my feed again so i was curious if the ordinance had changed. i knew they were trying to get it changed last year, i saw most businesses in Ridgway had the "ATV DUAL USE" flyers in their windows but this was the first i had seen anything relating to it since then.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Belly of the BEAST, Pennsylvania
    (Montgomery County)
    Posts
    2,281
    Rep Power
    21474853

    Default Re: ATV dual use

    Quote Originally Posted by 03SVTCobra View Post
    nah i'm just late to the party is all. i saw when they originally posted it couple weeks ago but forgot about it till it popped up in my feed again so i was curious if the ordinance had changed. i knew they were trying to get it changed last year, i saw most businesses in Ridgway had the "ATV DUAL USE" flyers in their windows but this was the first i had seen anything relating to it since then.
    Manybolaces are working on these programs. Minersville, st clair, and Shamokin being apart of them.

Similar Threads

  1. Dual app holster - HK P30 .40 + FN FNX-9
    By galvanni in forum Pistols
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 27th, 2012, 08:35 PM
  2. Dual-wielding M-16s
    By kcr121 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 8th, 2011, 12:27 PM
  3. Dual-weilding the OC
    By pex in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: May 15th, 2008, 07:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •