Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Reading The Tea Leaves: The Effect of SCOTUS’ Bruen Decision On PA’s Firearm Laws

If you're curious what the Bruen decision holds in relation to the future of Pennsylvania's firearm laws, I break it down for you - https://blog.princelaw.com/2022/06/2...-firearm-laws/
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Reading The Tea Leaves: The Effect of SCOTUS’ Bruen Decision On PA’s Firearm Laws

Alright...when is the first Times Square OC Meet and Greet?
    Junior

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Reading The Tea Leaves: The Effect of SCOTUS’ Bruen Decision On PA’s Firearm Laws

Interesting points. Thanks for authoring.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    If you're curious what the Bruen decision holds in relation to the future of Pennsylvania's firearm laws, I break it down for you - https://blog.princelaw.com/2022/06/2...-firearm-laws/
    Thanks for the link and article---I especially like this point:

"I also suspect that the ban on carrying firearms in the City of Philadelphia, in the absence of a license to carry (see, 18 Pa.C.S. 6108), will be struck down as unconstitutional, especially in light of the Court*s statement that *there is no historical basis for New York to effectively declare the island of Manhattan a *sensitive place* simply because it is crowded and protected generally by the New York City Police Department.* This is no different than Philadelphia being treated differently and we are currently challenging Section 6108 in the two prior cases I mentioned."
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Berks County)

Good read that you wrote.
    Thanks.

(Jefferson County)

A challenge to PA 6108 should have some standing. They specifically address laws that are stricter in denser populated area, versus rural area, not being constitutional. The 14th Amendment requires that all state laws apply equally to everyone within the state.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Allegheny County)

In other news, Pittsburgh is appealing that nonsense ruling that says they can't enact their own gun laws.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    In other news, Pittsburgh is appealing that nonsense ruling that says they can't enact their own gun laws.
    Good for them! I'm sure there will no longer be any news stories about the daily multiple shootings in da hoods surrounding the city, once they pass their own laws.
    Now the police can spend more time writing citations to truck drivers who have to drift their trailer into the bicycle lanes when trying to swing wide to make a turn. 😄
    Yes, drivers have told me that this happens.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Too bad Pittsburgh is a second class city. Low T reprobates.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man