Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Third-Degree Murder Charge Dropped Against Jayana Webb, Accused Of Killing 2 Penn

Quote Originally Posted by esh21167 View Post
    I don't know PSP protocol, but maybe the troopers should have put her in the back of the cruiser before heading to the next call. Releasing someone in her condition does not seem prudent. Do they normally just release drunk drivers to their vehicles? I don't think so.
    I don*t know their exact protocol either, but I seriously doubt putting a prisoner, especially a female, and proceeding to another call is appropriate either.

If they would have continued the investigation of her, most likely she would have been arrested. The walker probably would have been struck by another car anyway. They gave her a break and paid dearly for it.

Default Re: Third-Degree Murder Charge Dropped Against Jayana Webb, Accused Of Killing 2 Penn

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    . . .
    I don*t believe she had any malice or intention to strike them (they just gave her a huge break) but her actions after just being stopped shows an indifference.
    At funerals, nobody much cares if the killer intended to kill, or just didn't care if they killed.

I personally think that reckless indifference to human life should be sufficient to remove someone from society permanently.

We're coming up on 8 billion human beings, I don't think that we really need to preserve the bad apples like they're prodigal sons.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

sorry, but I have seen the numerous results of drunk driving with respect to vehicle damages and injuries, etc... she took the responsibility of getting behind the wheel and paying for, especially if she did a U-turn to follow where the troopers were going.. in this day & age there seems to be malice behind it..

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    At funerals, nobody much cares if the killer intended to kill, or just didn't care if they killed.

I personally think that reckless indifference to human life should be sufficient to remove someone from society permanently.

We're coming up on 8 billion human beings, I don't think that we really need to preserve the bad apples like they're prodigal sons.
    her "social media account" said she was proud of how well she drove when she was drunk. That should demonstrate her past history of callous indifference to the danger she would pose to everyone else
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Berks County)

I still don't think it constitutes malice.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

The Philly Judge and DA let the reckless Amtrak engineer go too after he killed and injured numerous people and destroyed millions of dollars worth of equipment and we hear, "it was an accident". No, it was reckless indifference to human life and the fucker should have done some hard time.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I still don't think it constitutes malice.
    Even though she made a U turn to follow the troopers? I didn't know about that.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Even though she made a U turn to follow the troopers? I didn't know about that.
    Why? It isn't that hard to understand.

The meaning of MALICE is desire to cause pain, injury, or distress to another.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Philadelphia County)

Sort of agree with you, dead is dead. I just don*t think she targeted them after they let her go. On the highway speeding and drunk, she was a menace to society.

On another note, I have noticed that fatal accidents and auto-peds are way up. Between defund the police movement and departments not wanting confrontation, there is zero traffic enforcement (or revenue generation as some on here would call it ) or repercussion and it is now a free for all out there. We just had another off-duty cop killed this morning when he was broadsided by a speeding driver.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    sorry, but I have seen the numerous results of drunk driving with respect to vehicle damages and injuries, etc... she took the responsibility of getting behind the wheel and paying for, especially if she did a U-turn to follow where the troopers were going.. in this day & age there seems to be malice behind it..
    Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    her "social media account" said she was proud of how well she drove when she was drunk. That should demonstrate her past history of callous indifference to the danger she would pose to everyone else
    There is no evidence she flipped to follow the troopers. She most likely was heading home. She was actually tweeting about the troopers stopping her, when she collided with them. Probably what distracted her from seeing them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast