Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Gun Control Narratives Completely Obliterated

I know most of you already know. But for those that know people who are on the fence, this guy, despite his age, seems to know his shit. I've seen a bunch of videos around that are close but not quite, but this video I felt hit the spot.

https://rumble.com/embed/v14oz3n

(Washington County)

Default Re: Gun Control Narratives Completely Obliterated

The problem is that when backed into a corner with reason and logic and facts, the gun grabbers simply trot out the "if this law saves only ONE life" argument and call it case closed.

(Philadelphia County)

Very well said,I especially enjoyed the Fentanyl comparison.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by TSimonetti View Post
    The problem is that when backed into a corner with reason and logic and facts, the gun grabbers simply trot out the "if this law saves only ONE life" argument and call it case closed.
    Calling out the absurdity of people who expect their logic to rest on arguments of this sort is exactly why we need people to make reasoned discussions using facts backed with the data to prove it. Gun control is a public policy issue. Public policy must be based on sound, fact driven data as well as deeper ideas of rights and responsiblties on both the part of citizens and those who work on the behalf of the public at large.

Never give up the high ground to closed arguments based on emotional talking points.

(Montgomery County)

Yup and their argument works both ways, if gun ownership, even the scary ones, saves just one life then it's cased closed as well.

Just remind them of the millions culled when switching to communism.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by 4191775 View Post
    Yup and their argument works both ways, if gun ownership, even the scary ones, saves just one life then it's cased closed as well.

No. Wrong. An absurd logic followed by an equally absurd conclusion based on that logic won't fly.

An example; one of my liberal friends who has been brainwashed by that kind of gun control crap thinking told me how he personally supported a ban on over 10 round magazines as reasonable because it limits mass shootings.

I hit back with "Oh, so the first ten people don't count?"

Facts and data: Time it takes to change a magazine (1.5 seconds). Time of police response (3 min on average) to a shooting event of this sort. Actual number of magazines holding more than ten rounds in civilian hands (more than our military normally has in its inventory), going from an uncontrolled, completely untracked retail item to banned status and expecting it to in any way being a meaningful act (you do the fact there).