Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: FIRST POLLS SHOW MASTRIANO vs SHAPIRO NEAR DEAD HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by iUxTc View Post
    There is no time for macho anti abortion crap. Mastriano needs to make a public statement immediately talking about how he and the legislature will work out an agreement or does not want to change the current laws. Its such a stupid issue not worth talking about. He can lie and do another thing after he is elected, all politicians do.

EDIT: I contacted his senator website because the campaign website does not allow comments stating the above
    That's the problem with the right...he'll lose votes on the right if he says something that doesn't fit 100% with the right. The left will vote for people who lie. And, they will run lefty candidates as R's

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    That's the problem with the right...he'll lose votes on the right if he says something that doesn't fit 100% with the right. The left will vote for people who lie. And, they will run lefty candidates as R's
    Your right, but heres the deal more votes are to be had from independent that lost from conservatives, he was in the military and should know winning whatever it takes....

(Cumberland County)

As a moderate Republican I'm fiscally conservative & socially moderate. Kinda like Larry Hogan / Toomey but not a globalist. I'm for gay rights , some restrictions on abortion , gun rights of course it's why I'm here, among other things. I think Mastriano was probably the worst they could've picked.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by MasonH1997 View Post
    As a moderate Republican I'm fiscally conservative & socially moderate. Kinda like Larry Hogan / Toomey but not a globalist. I'm for gay rights , some restrictions on abortion , gun rights of course it's why I'm here, among other things. I think Mastriano was probably the worst they could've picked.
    If you purposely compare yourself to Larry Hogan you have issues.

That guy is a horse's ass.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    If you purposely compare yourself to Larry Hogan you have issues.

That guy is a horse's ass.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bradford County)

I'm considerably more to the right than our friend Mason here, but I can see where he's coming from. The biggest problem with the R side right now is their overwhelming desire to dictate how everyone else lives. Sure, the fascists on the left are trying to do that too, but we on the right would be *constantly* winning in landslide margins if some could just let go things like being grossed out by a dude banging another dude. Yes I think it's gross, but I frankly don't give a shit who someone wants to bang. Not my business, doesn't affect my life or my wallet, so wtf do I care? Little *****rdly ( yeah I used that word hahahaha ) things like that are killing the independent support for the right. Same thing with the obsession with abortion. I agree with the SCOTUS decision, because it's not a constitutional issue - it's clearly a state issue. But otherwise if some methed out skank, or some posh selfish bitch wants to do away with her baby who likely would be born into a shit life, be my guest. I don't want to be stuck footing the bill for little psycho Billy killing cats and burning down vacant houses.

The left stays alive because they're willing to prioritize and look at the big picture. Meanwhile, the right keeps shooting at each other in a circular firing squad over the cleanliness of the silverware.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234