Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: No more Lake City ammo?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    I generally load everything to avoid shelling out the whole big $ chunk at once. The quantities I would want to stock make it generally unsuitable to come out of the budget otherwise.
    Ah, didn*t know you were looking for bullets only.

(Washington County)

New rumors popped up on social media yesterday that Lake City (now operated by Winchester) has canceled all commercial sales.

I also read that PMC (South Korea) did the same thing a month ago?

Expect to see panic buying of 5.56 happening.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    New rumors popped up on social media yesterday that Lake City (now operated by Winchester) has canceled all commercial sales.

Interesting. Maybe I just got lucky. I just got 1000 Winchester White box for $.31/ea after rebate (provided they actually send me the fucking rebate) a couple of weeks ago.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

IF (IFFFFFFFFF) they did cancel commercial sales, there would already be millions of rounds in the pipeline for domestic commercial sales, but any panic buying created by these rumors will deplete that quickly. This could be someone with Olin/Winchester (OLN) stock trying to help out their stock price with some ammo sales.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Berks County)

Is it possible that shithead has had something to do with this for one of two reasons? i e our military supplies are so low that they need all they can provide at the time or since we can't take their guns, let's restrict their ammo?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Is it possible that shithead has had something to do with this for one of two reasons? i e our military supplies are so low that they need all they can provide at the time or since we can't take their guns, let's restrict their ammo?
    im guessing its the military supplies getting low with everything that we are giving away. every so often i pick up a bulk order of ss109 projectiles for reloading. i think i have 6k to load right now. i even have 100 m855a1 to load.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post

I just bought PMC on Tuesday at what have been the standard prices since COVID ended.

Also I really like their xtac stuff. Never had a single malfunction with it and it shoots plenty straight enough for minute of bad guy at 300 yards.

(Bradford County)

Agree, the xtac ammo is great, can't see spending any more for anything allegedly better.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Washington County)

I did some reading into PMC while investigating these rumors. If everything they say is true, they do a lot to make sure the ammo they make is top notch.

(Washington County)

Just picked up two cases of

https://shop2.gzanders.com/win-ammo-...k-awm855k.html

for myself. Distributor still has 500+ boxes left, but I just took 100 of them.

Josh, I really like PMC ammo, I use a lot of their ammo in our MG rental program, especially their 308. Solid quality ammo for the MG's.
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast