Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Rep Houlahan's Gun Violence Telephone Town Hall

Houlahan plans to hold a anti-gun townhall meeting tonight. im sure it will be a very balanced and fair townhall meeting

Our country is caught in a tragic and devastating cycle of gun violence. As a mom and former educator, I am outraged, frustrated, and heartbroken by the countless incidents of senseless gun violence. As a legislator, I am more committed than ever to safeguard our kids and our community with common-sense reforms. Please join me this Thursday, June 16th, at 6:30 pm for my Gun Violence Prevention Telephone Town Hall.

In the interest of public safety, responsible gun owners and non-gun owners alike understand the need to have hard but necessary conversations about keeping our communities safe. Last week, the House took a crucial step forward in those conversations by passing meaningful legislation [houlahan.house.gov] to improve background checks, keep ghost guns out of the hands of dangerous individuals, and more.

Now, I want to continue the dialogue with you, the members of our community and discuss how gun violence and mental health impact us here at home. I hope you can join our panel discussion to hear an update on my efforts in the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus to advance legislation to protect our schools, communities, and country.

[houlahan.house.gov]

Here are the details for the event:

Who:
    • Representative Chrissy Houlahan
    • Chester County Sherriff Fredda Maddox
    • Moms Demand Action's Pennsylvania Chapter lead Erin Buchner
    • Exec. Director of Chester County Intermediate Unit Dr. George Fiore
    • Superintendent of Reading School District Dr. Jennifer Murray
    What: Gun Violence Prevention Telephone Town Hall
    When: TODAY, Thursday, June 16th at 6:30 p.m.
    How: To participate by phone, call (855) 731-4616 or go to houlahan.house.gov/live [houlahan.house.gov]

RSVP: Answer the one-question survey below or click here [houlahan.house.gov] to RSVP and let us know you're coming no later than 2 p.m. today!*

*RSVPs not required, but encouraged for planning purposes. Thank you!

(Berks County)

Default Re: Rep Houlahan's Gun Violence Telephone Town Hall

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    Houlahan plans to hold a anti-gun townhall meeting tonight. im sure it will be a very balanced and fair townhall meeting

Our country is caught in a tragic and devastating cycle of gun violence. As a mom and former educator, I am outraged, frustrated, and heartbroken by the countless incidents of senseless gun violence. As a legislator, I am more committed than ever to safeguard our kids and our community with common-sense reforms. Please join me this Thursday, June 16th, at 6:30 pm for my Gun Violence Prevention Telephone Town Hall.

In the interest of public safety, responsible gun owners and non-gun owners alike understand the need to have hard but necessary conversations about keeping our communities safe. Last week, the House took a crucial step forward in those conversations by passing meaningful legislation [houlahan.house.gov] to improve background checks, keep ghost guns out of the hands of dangerous individuals, and more.

Now, I want to continue the dialogue with you, the members of our community and discuss how gun violence and mental health impact us here at home. I hope you can join our panel discussion to hear an update on my efforts in the bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus to advance legislation to protect our schools, communities, and country.

[houlahan.house.gov]

Here are the details for the event:

Who:
    * Representative Chrissy Houlahan
    * Chester County Sherriff Fredda Maddox
    * Moms Demand Action's Pennsylvania Chapter lead Erin Buchner
    * Exec. Director of Chester County Intermediate Unit Dr. George Fiore
    * Superintendent of Reading School District Dr. Jennifer Murray
    What: Gun Violence Prevention Telephone Town Hall
    When: TODAY, Thursday, June 16th at 6:30 p.m.
    How: To participate by phone, call (855) 731-4616 or go to houlahan.house.gov/live [houlahan.house.gov]

RSVP: Answer the one-question survey below or click here [houlahan.house.gov] to RSVP and let us know you're coming no later than 2 p.m. today!*

*RSVPs not required, but encouraged for planning purposes. Thank you!
    She misspelled 'monologue', fucking ****. Thanks for posting that up, I just deleted the email before I finished reading it.
    'Fair and balanced, blah, blah, blah'. yeah. I swear, if she gets the boot this November, I'm hand delivering tissues, job apps and doing a dance for her in her office.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

How about hearing from someone who isn't an anti-gunner? Hard to have a debate with no opposing sides.

(Allegheny County)

how about locking school doors ?

think that might work ?

(Berks County)

so i received a follow up email for saying i would join. sounds like they are going to be only picking the questions they want to hear.

Our team wanted to share a few helpful reminders:
    * To participate, call (855) 731-4616 or listen online at houlahan.house.gov/live [houlahan.house.gov]
    * The town hall starts at 6:30 p.m. * no need to call in early!
    * When you call in, you will receive instructions on how to ask questions. If we don*t get to your question live on the call due to a high volume of callers, we will give you a call back in the coming days.

(Berks County)

so i received a follow up email for saying i would join. sounds like they are going to be only picking the questions they want to hear.

* To participate, call (855) 731-4616 or listen online at houlahan.house.gov/live [houlahan.house.gov]
    * When you call in, you will receive instructions on how to ask questions. If we don*t get to your question live on the call due to a high volume of callers, we will give you a call back in the coming days.
    Yep, that's they way she operates.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Houlihan is nothing more than a rainbow warrior marxist just like the rest of the demented party she speaks for. It isn't just about guns or crime it's about more power for them. If they have to sacrifice you, your family, your neighborhood and all the people in your town and state they would do it to gain more power. Never forget that
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Elk County)

* When you call in, you will receive instructions on how to ask questions. If we don*t get to your question live on the call due to your question being opposed to our objectives, we will terminate your call.

FIFY.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Houlihan is nothing more than a rainbow warrior marxist just like the rest of the demented party she speaks for. It isn't just about guns or crime it's about more power for them. If they have to sacrifice you, your family, your neighborhood and all the people in your town and state they would do it to gain more power. Never forget that
    ^that.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Bucks County)

Prediction: If locked schools prove successful, there will be shooters targeting school kids in settings outside of the schools, and, the idiots in charge of the children's safety will continue to forbid armed staff.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast