Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default 🤤Six men found with illegal weapons and arrested in Broome County

💡 stay out of communist states!

On June 12, 2022, the New York State Police Community Stabilization Team (CSU) and Troopers arrested six different individuals on illegal weapons charges. All six men were found to be in possession of illegal guns and illegal magazines that are not compliant with the New York SAFE Act.

https://www.nyspnews.com/six-men-fou...ome-county.htm

(Delaware County)

Default Re: 🤤Six men found with illegal weapons and arrested in Broome County

Well that sucks.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

I don*t know each persons story in the article, but I do know two people who have houses down the Jersey shore that regularly carry guns back and forth loaded and on them. I*ve told them that it is a serious problem if they get caught but they have some sort of mental denial going on where they don*t think it*s a big deal even if they were to get caught.

Some people don*t get it. Yes the Constitution is all we should need to carry where we see fit. But the reality is that some states have laws that don*t care about the 2nd. Test those laws at your own expense and don*t be surprise when you get bit by those laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    I don*t know each persons story in the article, but I do know two people who have houses down the Jersey shore that regularly carry guns back and forth loaded and on them. I*ve told them that it is a serious problem if they get caught but they have some sort of mental denial going on where they don*t think it*s a big deal even if they were to get caught.

Some people don*t get it. Yes the Constitution is all we should need to carry where we see fit. But the reality is that some states have laws that don*t care about the 2nd. Test those laws at your own expense and don*t be surprise when you get bit by those laws.
    A lot of people carry in jersey.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Yep, since they're not robbing stores or pregnant women with those weapons, they'd be in for a rude awakening.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    A lot of people carry in jersey.
    Yeah, but its mostly to protect the drug stash or to rob a liquor store.

Looking at the pictures of the weapons in the article, it looks like at least 5 were members of motorcycle clubs. Profiling?

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Yeah, but its mostly to protect the drug stash or to rob a liquor store.
    That too. My bro in law does, as do the guys on the job, the cops know and dont care.
    A guy called in to jersey 101.5 a few weeks ago when that topic came up, he carries,
    and knows a lot of other people that also carry.
    He said he'd rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.
    FJB

(Bucks County)

Don't talk to or travel with idiots.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Berks County)

Remanded with NO bail? Maybe they should have shot someone first, so they could get bail.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast