Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default SCOTUS Votes to Allow Counting of Ballots in PA with Missing Dates

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...missing-dates/

“When a mail-in ballot is not counted because it was not filled out correctly, the voter is not denied the right to vote,” Alito wrote. “Rather, that individual’s vote is not counted because he or she did not follow the rules for casting a ballot. Casting a vote, whether by following the directions for using a voting machine or completing a paper ballot, requires compliance with certain rules.”

(Washington County)

Default Re: SCOTUS Votes to Allow Counting of Ballots in PA with Missing Dates

This is gonna open the floodgates for nefarious, illegal ballots. There were goddam poll workers in Philadelphia brazenly wearing Biden masks and disallowing observers, but now SCOTUS is gonna give Philadelphia and Harrisburg Democrat machine YET MORE POWER to fix the vote? A most egregious and wrongheaded decision by the SCOTUS. By broadly interpreting voting rights, they have destroyed the integrity of the actual votes.

(York County)

Supreme Court Invalidates Mail-In Ballot Ruling
    By Theodore Bunker - 11 October 2022
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/su...11/id/1091406/

The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday invalidated a ruling by a lower court on a Pennsylvania case that involved the counting of undated mail-in ballots, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

The Supreme Court ruled on a decision that the 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals made in May in a case involving the 2021 election of Judge Zachary Cohen, ordering the state to count 257 mail-in ballots that lacked a necessary date on the return envelope.

The lower court ruled that the date requirement was "immaterial" and said there was no reason to exclude the ballots that had previously been set aside due to the lack of dates. However, the Supreme Court vacated that decision and ruled that the lower court must "dismiss the case as moot." This decision is not expected to affect the election results in this case.
    --- more at link above ---

(Wayne County)

So where are our Republican leaders in Harrisburg? They going to allow this BS to continue or will every illegal will be voting in Nov.

I thought I just saw a headline that was banning mail in ballots in PA? If you really want your vote to count, show up in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    So where are our Republican leaders in Harrisburg? They going to allow this BS to continue or will every illegal will be voting in Nov.
    They are part of the problem too. I'd like to see their bank accounts. And speaking of,
    I saw a video where lauren bobert is now a multi-millionaire?
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I thought I just saw a headline that was banning mail in ballots in PA? If you really want your vote to count, show up in person.
    I haven't seen that yet but based on the decision on the non dated or signed, we should. I don't know if the SCOPA decision on it was appealed to SCOTUS or not.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I'm not a lawyer........

But the way I read the SCOTUS ruling is that it overturned the previous PA Supreme Court ruling that stated undated mail-in ballots were valid, and the "date requirement was immaterial." Even though it was specifically required in the instructions. And I see the PA Sec of State's instructions for electors to keep doing what they're doing now, as blatantly ignoring the SCOTUS ruling.

But like I said, I'm not a lawyer, so I probably read it wrong.
    "It's hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

PickingPA Guest

Don’t be confused by the thread title, the OP was from June. SCOTUS ruled yesterday that improperly cast ballots are NOT VALID…however, the election result that the case was spawned from will not be overturned

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Don*t be confused by the thread title, the OP was from June. SCOTUS ruled yesterday that improperly cast ballots are NOT VALID*however, the election result that the case was spawned from will not be overturned
    That in itself is worthy of a civil war.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast