Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: 🚫Old Forge bans toy guns in parks

You shouldn't do anything to anyone else that you wouldn't want done to you. That should be annual, mandated teaching in school at all levels.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenMilePete View Post
    Philadelphia:
    §10-810(2) Water Pistols, Electric Canes, and Miniature Cannon.
    (a) No one shall sell or offer for sale water pistols, electric canes, miniature cannon, or similar articles.
    (b) No one shall use water pistols, electric canes, miniature cannon or similar articles in any street or public place.
    I'm sure that will prosecuted as much as the triple illegal dirt bike riding on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    You shouldn't do anything to anyone else that you wouldn't want done to you. That should be annual, mandated teaching in school at all levels.
    Now, now. Settle down. That would discriminate against the entire Marxist LGBTQIA movement...

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    They are not squirt guns. They are similar to a paintball and some kid in Ohio got beaten to death last week for shooting people with one of those. Apparently there is a tick tock challenge where you go around shooting strangers and video the results.

And apparently you shouldn't shoot at a group if people playing basketball at 11 at night.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ethan-lim...lute-nightmare

No! Wrong.

That is not a squirt gun. It is the equivalent of a paintball gun and dumb kids are riding around shooting people with the gel shot frozen, in order to deliberately cause more pain.

Don't confuse the two. They are clearly different.

And, once again, the "gun" is not the issue. A bunch of dumbass kids miscalculating the response of their shenanigans. They were jacking around with some dudes who didn't appreciate being jacked around with and got called on it. It's one thing to pull this shit on friends, but I would guess that they underestimated the group that they pulled this on. It's a tough price to pay, but that is the price for lack of judgement. Sometimes we have bad judgement when we're young and we survive it. But, I know several folks who didn't. This is how wisdom is learned...by surviving.

But, squirt guns had NOTHING to do with it. And, even if they had been used, the squirt gun was still only peripheral to both the stimulus and the response. It would not have been the fault of the squirt gun.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    No! Wrong.

That is not a squirt gun. It is the equivalent of a paintball gun and dumb kids are riding around shooting people with the gel shot frozen, in order to deliberately cause more pain.

Don't confuse the two. They are clearly different.

And, once again, the "gun" is not the issue. A bunch of dumbass kids miscalculating the response of their shenanigans. They were jacking around with some dudes who didn't appreciate being jacked around with and got called on it. It's one thing to pull this shit on friends, but I would guess that they underestimated the group that they pulled this on. It's a tough price to pay, but that is the price for lack of judgement. Sometimes we have bad judgement when we're young and we survive it. But, I know several folks who didn't. This is how wisdom is learned...by surviving.

But, squirt guns had NOTHING to do with it. And, even if they had been used, the squirt gun was still only peripheral to both the stimulus and the response. It would not have been the fault of the squirt gun.
    Did you quote the wrong post? My post clearly stated these were not squirt guns and are similar to a paintball. And they shot at the wrong people......

But to update this thread it seems like they did shoot at the wrong people. A bunch of white kids driving around shooting at guys like this? This is Darwin award award material.

Attachment 158120

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ethan-lim...ting-ohio-teen

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Did you quote the wrong post? My post clearly stated these were not squirt guns and are similar to a paintball. And they shot at the wrong people......

But to update this thread it seems like they did shoot at the wrong people. A bunch of white kids driving around shooting at guys like this? This is Darwin award award material.

Attachment 158120

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ethan-lim...ting-ohio-teen
    I did read your post. Even so, to me at least, it came across as if you were trying to conflate the two and justify banning squirt guns. Which surprised me, to say the least. I suppose I read too much into it.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    🤔 Police said kids have been shooting their peers with toy guns in public parks, leaving welts and marks. Parents spoke up and the borough is making changes.

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/lo...4-271c72921849
    Thats the least of their problems. Some of those don't have orange on the tip. Pointing those at adult will yield catastrophic accidents...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12