Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
Yeah, except I believe it would be, ummmm, kinda illegal.

Maybe the following would be of some slight comfort to you, OP. And it's from a liberal rag, no less. I don't have children (that I know of LOL), but I'd be more worried about them being a traffic accident fatality than a victim of one of these shootings, as awful as they are.

Don't let the mass shooters win

"But the risk of being killed in a mass shooting is also smaller than or similar to your risk of being struck by lightning. Definitions of 'mass shooting' differ, but between 85 and 373 people died in such incidents in 2018. Lightning deaths are extremely rare (20 in 2018), but there are about 400 lightning injuries a year."

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/2...to-do-response
It would not, assuming you have a LTCF. Even DA’s in liberal areas have…declined…to even consider charges for weapons on school grounds if the person had a LTCF. I can not say I am happy about the political makeup of the State Courts, but they do a fairly solid job of reading the state law/constitution, especially when you consider how awful other states are who just ignore their own constitutions and follow whatever the fed says.

Might violate district policy…but again, that policy would violate state law and it might not go well for the district in the lawsuit.