Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Pistol Brace Executive Order

Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    I think the pistol brace registration is total BS. From what I gather it will be a free registration but if you want to add a stock you*ll still have to pay the 200.00. So will this be a new nfa classification?

I also think it*s not going to happen. Those incompetent fools can*t even get a suppressor back in a decent time frame, what would happen if millions of forms were filed for pistol braces, the wait may be 5 years.
    My guess is the ATF is going to get sued into oblivion over this. I'm actually glad they're pushing this bullshit so that groups like FPC, GOA, etc can take this crap to SCOTUS and end it.

Whether it happens or not, *do not comply*
    -Brandon

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by pens87pgh View Post
    My guess is the ATF is going to get sued into oblivion over this. I'm actually glad they're pushing this bullshit so that groups like FPC, GOA, etc can take this crap to SCOTUS and end it.

Whether it happens or not, *do not comply*
    My guess is they*re waiting to see the election results, if it swings in our favor nothing may happen. If it doesn*t we can be totally screwed on numerous other things as well.

(Berks County)

My guess is they*re waiting to see the election results, if it swings in our favor nothing may happen. If it doesn*t we can be totally screwed on numerous other things as well.
    Winner! If there's a Dem majority in both houses, legislative tyranny will ensue. There will be bans on braces, forced reset triggers, magazines, 'assault' weapons, etc. coming.

My guess is they*re waiting to FIX the election results, if it swings in our favor nothing may happen. when it doesn*t we can be totally screwed on numerous other things as well.
    FIFY
    SigGendered

This is something. Not getting my hopes up, but it's something.

https://twitter.com/RealGunLobbyist/...tD_x8OSr34ex4g

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    This is something. Not getting my hopes up, but it's something.
    I have no hope for that. None whatsoever. Even if elections go our way and RINOs would come on board, butthole Biden will veto. Too little, too late. Should've been done first two years Trump was in.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRabbit View Post
    I have no hope for that. None whatsoever. Even if elections go our way and RINOs would come on board, butthole Biden will veto. Too little, too late. Should've been done first two years Trump was in.
    This is the only time most of the spineless republicans will submit something like this, when they know it has no chance of passing and they can virtue signal to their base.
    -Brandon

I think the pistol brace registration is total BS. From what I gather it will be a free registration but if you want to add a stock you*ll still have to pay the 200.00. So will this be a new nfa classification?

I also think it*s not going to happen. Those incompetent fools can*t even get a suppressor back in a decent time frame, what would happen if millions of forms were filed for pistol braces, the wait may be 5 years.
    The estimate of time to complete NFA process for all brace-equipped pistols at current clearance rate is almost 80 years if everyone complied.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    The estimate of time to complete NFA process for all brace-equipped pistols at current clearance rate is almost 80 years if everyone complied.
    That's where the new batch of revenuers will come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    This is the problem and why stuff like pistol braced AR's became popular as well as Form 1 suppressors. I don't want to spend my money then wait a fucking year plus to actually get the item.

That is what needs to change, you want some stupid registry for a SBR/Suppressors, fine. Let me pay my $200 "registry" fee and take the gun/suppressor home the same day when the background check is completed.

I'm not advocating for a registry and would like to see it gone completely but if it is going to exist and has existed I'd like to see it improved and become a simplified process.

As far as stuff gaining popularity I'd think that's due to all the movies and games within the last 30+ years. The people that grew up watching all the cool movies with fancy guns and playing games are now at the age where they can afford to get all the cool stuff they saw in the movies or played as a kid.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast