Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Default Re: Pistol Brace Executive Order

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    Let slip the dogs of lawsuit warfare. The recent scotus decision Re: W.V. may be in play here. AFT bureaucrats making a *rule* the breaking of which sanctions one like a violation of law. Those days may be numbered.
    One would think that, logically.

But they arent logical and pick and choose what laws and agencies get special treatment…and they pick and choose which agencies to enforce against. They’ll never enforce against their beloved AFT…

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    But having a loose stock wouldn't be "constructive possession"? I know that term has been thrown around by normal folks and lawyers alike, but has anybody ever been convicted of SBR/MG possession via "constructive" possession?
    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I don't know but I have heard many times that just owning the parts was bad enough. Maybe someone who knows for sure will chime in.
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Pretty sure it's a secondary offense, where they are already in your house searching your shit.
    Yep, add on charges to increase your federally (taxpayer) funded vacation. If you have to shoot at a public range though...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    If you register ANYTHING, you are a fool! The point of registering is to have you on a list! That’s all!
    You are about a dumbass, if you have EVER bought anything from a ffl they know you are a gun owner and a "target" they don't care if you own 1 or 1000 . Registration of nfa is a moot point.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Did I make excuses ? No. But you just couldn't help but throw out that stupid quote.
    Calm your titts it wasn't a dig at you, I was stating what they'll tell you as they confiscate it .

(Franklin County)

This has one purpose, it creates yet another list of gun owners, by type. What could go wrong when the government knowing Ray has two SB3 braces, a 1913 and a Maxim Defense brace? Suppose I want to trade braces with someone else, how does that work?
    I truly hope no one complies. I hope not one single person registers their braces.
    It's such a strange thing, the receiver itself is already a pistol, the brace itself is nothing, you add nothing to a pistol it's still just a pistol. Same.goes.for a.stock. I can install a brace on my crossbow, maybe I should do a form1 on that? It's ludicrous. These people are so far over their skis it's ridiculous.
    Last edited by ray h; September 3rd, 2022 at 04:47 PM.
    The Hostler

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    Calm your titts it wasn't a dig at you, I was stating what they'll tell you as they confiscate it .
    Don't tell me what to do

(Columbia County)

If you own any arm braced firearms you already have it registered via PSP handgun registry. I sure using the firearm's Serial number, make and model they will know you have a carbine style pistol will highly suspect you put an arm brace on it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    If you own any arm braced firearms you already have it registered via PSP handgun registry. I sure using the firearm's Serial number, make and model they will know you have a carbine style pistol will highly suspect you put an arm brace on it.
    I think you're pushing it there. Do they also highly suspect you've been speeding if your car doesn't have a speed limiter set at 65? And does that give them the authority to look into its black box?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Wanna bet?
    There are at least 2 ways that you can build a pistol - legally - without buying a lower at a gun shop.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I disagree. Theres no handgun form filled out for a stripped receiver…only a 4473. And its filled out as other/receiver, NOT pistol or long gun.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast