Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Default Re: Pistol Brace Executive Order

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    The real question to my mind, given the upcoming midterms, is IF the R side of the coin can manage to retake the house or senate or both, ***can something be done about this***? I'm not saying that they may want to do so - hell, that's giving them too much credit. But 'could' this bs be kicked to the curb by congress in some way?
    I highly doubt they'll help.
    FJB

The real question to my mind, given the upcoming midterms, is IF the R side of the coin can manage to retake the house or senate or both, ***can something be done about this***? I'm not saying that they may want to do so - hell, that's giving them too much credit. But 'could' this bs be kicked to the curb by congress in some way?
    You can probably count on one hand, the number of rules that have been "rolled-back" after instituting them... There's too much swamp to drain and these "little" items
    never trickle up to the top of anyones' list...
    SigGendered

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    It IS "the end of the world" for those of us who are not fond of giving up such info . . . that "Why do I care if they get my fingerprints? I already gave them up before. No big deal!" line of thought just pisses me off.
    In your case, I understand. I feel the same way about cell phone apps, of which I have few installed. I abhor the rampant free data mining by apps, with the data being sold by those collecting it.

But I digress . . .

Please explain to me what difference it makes in my situation if ATF already has 14 sets of that information from former Forms 1 and 4 applications, in addition to my prints taken when I enlisted in '72?

And no, we should not have to do so, 'Murica and "shall not be infringed, motherfukker" and all that. Yet here we are, and because "follow the money" NFA's no going away, so that discussion's not on the table.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    In your case, I understand. I feel the same way about cell phone apps, of which I have few installed. I abhor the rampant free data mining by apps, with the data being sold by those collecting it.

But I digress . . .

Please explain to me what difference it makes in my situation if ATF already has 14 sets of that information from former Forms 1 and 4 applications, in addition to my prints taken when I enlisted in '72?

And no, we should not have to do so, 'Murica and "shall not be infringed, motherfukker" and all that. Yet here we are, and because "follow the money" NFA's no going away, so that discussion's not on the table.

Noah
    It's all about the revenue stream.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post

But I digress . . .

Noah
    NFA isn't going anywhere. Its going to expand. imo
    FJB

(Chester County)

The R's will do nothing as they always do nothing. They are the other side of the marxist coin at this point.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    You must be a mind reader. I was going to post something similar today, and I never saw or heard of this.^^^
    FJB

(Bradford County)

Well just to keep yapping - this is a picture perfect example of the bureaucratic state run amok.

How can a bureaucratic agency composed of unelected assholes... er, officials, usurp the power of congress to essentially make a new "law" that will create a felony offense punishable by law enforcement?

They're puling it out of their asses and relying upon fear and ignorance.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Montgomery County)

Well just to keep yapping - this is a picture perfect example of the bureaucratic state run amok.

How can a bureaucratic agency composed of unelected assholes... er, officials, usurp the power of congress to essentially make a new "law" that will create a felony offense punishable by law enforcement?

They're puling it out of their asses and relying upon fear and ignorance.
    Which is why I won't comply.

They do t have the authority, nor I the fucks to give.

Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast