Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default Re: Pistol Brace Executive Order

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say but let's all admit it - if there weren't about 5 bazillion videos of people shouldering these things, it probably never would have come up on the radar of the lunatics running our asylum. Christ, why does everyone have to make a "look at me!!!" video nowadays?
    Doesn't matter. Democrats are miserable angry people and will ban anything they can to make sure you are just as miserable. Whether it is replacing your hamburger with a bug burger, taking your efficient nice car and replacing it with an electric golf cart thing, making sure your toilet has a little gallon flush so you have to flush it a bazillion times, or if you use a brace that helps you shoot, they want to make sure you are in misery like them.

(Berks County)

Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say but let's all admit it - if there weren't about 5 bazillion videos of people shouldering these things, it probably never would have come up on the radar of the lunatics running our asylum. Christ, why does everyone have to make a "look at me!!!" video nowadays?
    Some of the biggest a holes on YouTube posted exactly that. I have said from the beginning and nobody cared, this stupid shit was going to screw over the handicaped and it is. All those big channel gun jerks right down to the know nothing nobodies abusing gun crutches and posting it. This trend of over reach was started by Donald J Trump with the bumpstock is a machine gun ban by executive fiat.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Bradford County)

I agree. Compromise with the nut jobs is a complete waste of time and a surrender because they NEVER stop. No compromise should be the motto going forward.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

I agree. Compromise with the nut jobs is a complete waste of time and a surrender because they NEVER stop. No compromise should be the motto going forward.
    Less of a compromise more like a plea bargain....

(Franklin County)

Do you really think law makers and leftist idiots know or care about the difference between shouldering or "cheeking" a brace? I guarantee they don't care if you shoulder a brace it or wrap the Velcro strap around your arm, they would still want to regulate them because that's what they do, regulate.
    Still, the simple fact that they overlook is that the ATF doesn't legally have shit to say about how one shoots their gun or what the position of the gun is in relation to body parts.
    The Hostler

(Bradford County)

Well, do you really think lawmakers and leftist idiots know or care about a brace in the first place? Because I would wager that they did not until some whack job loonies brought it to their attention and bitched about how we were all doing an end run around the NFA by shouldering these. And of course, all one needed to do was to scroll through youtube to find the non stop video evidence of it.

Clearly, *someone* or some organization made a stink about it and all the evidence was right there on youtube. No work or research needed. Youtube is not your friend. That's how I see it.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Allegheny County)

Nobody at the A T F needed to see a video of someone shouldering a pistol brace to know what's what.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Clinton County)

Sounds like a common use argument to me.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Bradford County)

I agree 100%, especially considering how many of these are out there. Or so I've heard. But the bottom line is, who's got the $$$ to make a real case out of it?

GOA have any ideas? NRA? Probably not the NRA - too busy paying for Mr. Fancy's duds.

(Warren County)

Victim blaming, are we?
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast