Default Gun & Knife Show at Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW May 28-29, 2022

Gun & Knife Show at the Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW Post 245
    2118 Old Bethlehem Pike, Sellersville, PA

south of Quakertown, near corner of Forrest Rd and Old Bethlehem Pike
    Look for yellow GUN SHOW signs.

Approximately 150 tables

May 28th & 29th
    Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-3pm

Oldest continuously running show in PA! Always some cool stuff here.

Firearms including sporting, military, antique, tactical/assault/defense, target, black powder, collectible, plinking, air guns. Ammunition, scopes/optics, slings, parts, tools, accessories. Militaria, literature, clothing. Knives, swords, Damascus steel items, more...

$$$ BRING CA$H $$$ --- and BRING ENOUGH CA$H, just in case you find that item that you don't think you'll find, but if you do, you definitely want to be able to take it home!

Note: some sellers may accept a personal check, but not many (if any) have capability to accept credit/debit cards.

BUY - SELL - TRADE (...bring your items in, and see what you leave with...)

If looking for parts, scopes, mounts, magazines/clips, we suggest you bring your firearm to ensure proper fitment.

All Federal, State and local firearm ordinances and laws shall be obeyed.

Admission $8

Vendor tables $45
    free parking
    food available

Promoter: Jaeger Arms Promotions
    Phone: (570) 470-6404
    Email: john@jaegerarmspromotions.com

Default Re: Gun & Knife Show at Sellersville Forrest Lodge VFW May 28-29, 2022

Just got back. Better selection of AKs, ARs, and mil-surp bolt actions than I remember there being when I went to same show last spring. Prices were meh on the guns, typical slight gun show price inflation. Ammo prices were meh as well.

(Bucks County)

Waste of time. Never a big show but I’ve bought plenty of great thing there in the last 50 years of going there. Now it has more jewelry and junk knives than anything else. I’m sure the next time will be the T shirts and jerky guys. Not sure I’ll ever go back.

(Montgomery County)

I'll counter 1straightshot's "waste of time" comment a bit... yes, there's a guy selling some jewelry right inside the door (two tables), but he also has a lot of ammo. Yes, there is a guy who has a bunch of tables with cheap knives. Others may have some junk knives along with various other accessories, and there's some decent quality knives, too. There's a guy who has a lot of bags - tactical cases, packs, etc, but he has some ammo and other stuff, and usually has a few guns. There are quite a few vendors there who concentrate on guns. I didn't count tables with guns versus knives versus jewelry, but it's a typical small show.

With around 100 tables, it's probably not worth driving more than an hour, but you never know what you're going to find at any show. If you find the right deal, you're happy. I did well there - bought stuff, sold stuff, traded stuff. I'm sure there are quite a few others who didn't consider it a waste of time, and 1straightshot can skip it in the future if he/she/it likes. Many of us feel that the show should continue, and hope others will support it.

(Bucks County)

Obviously since you posted a complete ad for the show you must have money in the game. Maybe you are the promotor or his brother. I'll stick to my original post. In 50 years of going to that show this past one was the worse. The promotor must not care what kind of show he runs. As long as he fills the tables.

(Montgomery County)

Yes, I set up there and I post the Jaeger shows (he's a little less than computer savvy). Hope to see you at the next one anyway. Just look for the good stuff...