Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Philadelphia man killed in gas station ambush shooting in broad daylight

That footage is chilling. No time to react.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philly-gas-station-shooting

Philadelphia police are searching for two gunmen in connection with a broad daylight ambush shooting at a gas station that left a 30-year-old father dead.

Brandon Dixon was at the Liberty gas station around 2 p.m. Monday when a red vehicle pulled into the station and two suspects got out and began firing as customers were near gas pumps, according to surveillance footage. One appeared to be armed with a handgun while the other appeared to be holding a rifle.

Two gunmen opened fire at a busy Philadelphia gas station Monday, leaving a man dead, police said.

Other footage obtained by Fox Philadelphia showed Dixon standing at a pump when the sedan pulled up and the men opened fire. Dixon tried to run from the gunfire.

He was struck and taken to Albert Einstein Hospital where he died, the Philadelphia Police Department said. The suspects were in a red 2009 Mazda 3 sedan with New Jersey license plates.

After firing several rounds, the pair got back into the vehicle and fled. No arrests have been made and no weapons were recovered.

Dixon's mother, Lisa, told the news outlet her son was a loving father with a 5-year-old daughter.

Default Re: Philadelphia man killed in gas station ambush shooting in broad daylight

Most likely targeted hit. I saw another video of it, hit him in the right back. Fuck these thugs,
    let them kill each other off.
    FJB

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Philadelphia man killed in gas station ambush shooting in broad daylight

They should get their ccw revoked 😲

(Allegheny County)

I was in a gas station the other day. Some super small thing. I was in the back corner looking for Dr Pepper...and the layout was such that anyone coming in couldn't see me. I was maybe 10' from the register.

I hear someone come in and say, "put all the money in the bag!" And I think, "well, shit! Today is the day!!" So I cautiously work my way to the front (only exit there is), ready for action...and I'm disappointed to find it is an old man who seems to know and was just fooling around with the clerk.

(Philadelphia County)

Years ago,my mother used to live right across the street from that gas station.It was a nice quiet area back then.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Most likely targeted hit. I saw another video of it, hit him in the right back. Fuck these thugs,
    let them kill each other off.
    Sure it was a targeted it, but they didn't look to be aiming very carefully. They're doing it in public, innocent people can get easily injured.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    Sure it was a targeted it, but they didn't look to be aiming very carefully. They're doing it in public, innocent people can get easily injured.
    ....and they don't care about any of that,fuckin savages.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

I always enjoy the comments.

Based on my TV commercials, these folks are the leading consumers of goods and services in our country. I don*t get it.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    That is my only beef.
    FJB

(Chester County)

My head is always on a swivel whenever I'm gassing up.

If I can't evade and am going to die at least I'll see it coming.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast