Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Northumberland County)

Default NRA sticker makes you racest?

My son and i were at the Turhey hill yesterday. The was 4 black teens or maybe early 20's hanging out. I told my son stay in the car. When i came out of the store. He was in the lot on his phone. (He called the police) And the group was moving away from him. I asked him what was up? He said one punched my window and said we were racest because of the NRA sticker. One of them spit on him and on my car. I never thought this stuff would happen in the coal regons. Took my sticker off when i got home.

Default Re: NRA sticker makes you racest?

Quote Originally Posted by AllenJr View Post
    My son and i were at the Turhey hill yesterday. The was 4 black teens or maybe early 20's hanging out. I told my son stay in the car. When i came out of the store. He was in the lot on his phone. (He called the police) And the group was moving away from him. I asked him what was up? He said one punched my window and said we were racest because of the NRA sticker. One of them spit on him and on my car. I never thought this stuff would happen in the coal regons. Took my sticker off when i got home.
    So the yutes beat you by making you remove the sticker.. Good Job.
    SigGendered

(Berks County)

im not surprised, some people have that view anything deemed republican is racist. they supposedly also make your vehicle a target for thieves.
    Last edited by akley88; May 12th, 2022 at 11:17 AM.

(Berks County)

Wow. Sorry to hear. I don't affix any stickers (except Inspection / Emissions) for that reason. I keep my private life.. well private with where I belong or support.

(Northumberland County)

It's sad too. How folks can think something supporting rights would be racest.

(Northumberland County)

Shamokin has been changing for the worse for a long time, but there's a big influx of trash from Philthy/NYC/Jersey the last 5 years or so. Formerly was "just" white trash, now it's all the races and more of the big city problems they bring with them. I think that's a large part of why the drugs, fights, stabbings, etc. have taken off. There's a big difference between being poor and being trash...most of what's come has been the latter.

Other groups are here too (Ukraine, Kazakhstan among others), but most of those tend to be more of the "traditional immigrant" view where they work hard, stick to themselves, make sure their kids learn English, etc.

I dont adorn the cars with anything other than a geographically distant sports magnet (Nashville), and especially nothing gun related for that reason. Same reason I dont OC. Nobody but me needs to know.

(York County)

Concealed carry is legal in the State of Pennsylvania

Just sayin'

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rural Ruger View Post
    Shamokin has been changing for the worse for a long time, but there's a big influx of trash from Philthy/NYC/Jersey the last 5 years or so. Formerly was "just" white trash, now it's all the races and more of the big city problems they bring with them. I think that's a large part of why the drugs, fights, stabbings, etc. have taken off. There's a big difference between being poor and being trash...most of what's come has been the latter.

Other groups are here too (Ukraine, Kazakhstan among others), but most of those tend to be more of the "traditional immigrant" view where they work hard, stick to themselves, make sure their kids learn English, etc.

I dont adorn the cars with anything other than a geographically distant sports magnet (Nashville), and especially nothing gun related for that reason. Same reason I dont OC. Nobody but me needs to know.
    Sorry to hear about the area...part of democratic plan to take over the state via an influx of trashy people.

(Bucks County)

Unreal...

(Bucks County)

What can be expected from a group that thinks Democrats freed them.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast