Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Legal troubles

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Legal troubles

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    I said deserves a few years, not that he would be sentenced for it.

Hell, these days I wouldn't be surprised if the court thanks him for being an out of control anger freak and awards him a few hundred bucks.

Were it up to me, I would give the max on each charge and have sentences run consecutively.

On that note, I think sentences should ALWAYS run consecutively, otherwise it's like getting a free pass.
    Hey guy I agree 100%. He's my best friend, and it pains me to see him go through this. But I believe in impartial justice. He should have to serve sentences consecutively, all 3 AND even pay restitution. They lost out on work and had hospital bills. It sucks. But it is what it what is. This light on crime, is an indictment on our justice system. He'll probably get probation, and serve all 3 concurrent. We have choices to make, we have to live with the outcome

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Legal troubles

Quote Originally Posted by Phynixdaybreak View Post
    We were both in the army. I had 6 years, he was in a bit longer. We were both artillery so we all had short fuses for dumb sh$%. It's unfortunate this happened. Yes this was a private dumpster and this one guy kept dumping trash into it. As for the other two, they were jaw jacking, and they did it to the wrong person and he thumped their skulls. Thanks for all the input. I really appreciate it.
    I guess its fortunate he wasn't carrying a firearm with his short fuse, or he could have used a firearms and have been charged with attempt/homicide. Oh and don't count on getting a permit once the sheriff sees the charges on his current or future LTCF application, or maybe looking at a revocation. No LTCF is just as bad in my opinion...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234