Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Gov. Wolf: PSP Prepared to Implement Stricter Ghost Gun Regulations

So , any block of AL or Steel that exceeds, 2"x 6" x 12" needs to have a serial # ?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fingers80002 View Post
    So , any block of AL or Steel that exceeds, 2"x 6" x 12" needs to have a serial # ?
    cant forget polymer either
    bailout the working class not the freeloading class

(Washington County)

Check out the 80%/PMF/serializing laws being passed in MD and IL. That*s what Wolf and Shapiro wish we could pass in PA.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

Weird how they refer to "unregistered" guns, in a state that has no gun registration.

I think they're lying about the numbers. Define "crime scene" seizures. They sure aren't homicides where the gun was found near the body. More likely, the "crime" was having the gun and the police being unable to "check the registry" that doesn't exist.

This is all fine, Shapiro is providing massive evidence that he's a gun-grabber, at precisely the time when he wants to be governor of the state with the highest percentage of NRA members. Expect to see GOP ads just quoting him and printing his press releases verbatim.

There's no history of gun registration solving crimes. None. But registration is a necessary condition for gun bans and guns seizures to work. They can't disarm the serfs and vassals if they don't know who has the guns, THAT has been proven many times, in other nations, and in the usual suspect Lefty American states.

Registering guns will ALWAYS be about laying the groundwork to take them away. The American Revolution began when British troops marched to seize the armories at Lexington and Concord, because the Brits knew about those guns.

Keep hammering at the wokies when they talk about "ghost guns", ask them to name the most recent crimes solved because the gun was registered. There aren't any. People don't leave guns at crime scenes if they're registered to the perp. Criminals mostly use stolen guns. And when the thugs get their girlfriends to buy the guns for them, DA's almost always decline to prosecute the battered or intimidated woman who bought the gun and handed it to the prohibited feral thug.

So there literally is no point to gun registration except to lay the groundwork for future gun grabs from the law-abiding, because for damned sure the thugs aren't going to surrender their stolen guns when guns are banned.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

I knew it, white supremacy was the root cause of violence all along in Philadelphia! Herr Wolf said so!

"Charge PSP with expanding their monitoring of hate groups, white nationalists, and other fringe organizations and individuals, and conducting investigations, online and in communities, related to any threats of violence by these groups or individuals."

ghostgun.jpg

I'm sorry, but I cant wrap my head around this ghost gun thing, I have finished and built numerous 80% lower firearms and have no intention of selling them. For me to get the first AR15 80% lower off the ground, I had to spend $70 for the lower, $400 for the correct jig, $400 for a good dewalt router, $150+ for a semi decent blasting cabinet to prepare for cerakote, $400+ for the complete upper with trigger group and the time to assemble the firearm.

Criminals arent looking to spend $1500 plus for a "ghost Gun", they are looking for that $50 stolen corner firearm with the serial numbers scratched off...fuck tom wolf

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by 85MikeTPI View Post
    Or does he? Anyways, it sure sounds like he*s sporting wood over the announcements and wishes his pet tranny was back in town to polish it off for him..

You mean as if ATF "rules" are optional for states? Last I checked they aren't.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Chester County)

Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

(Bucks County)

It may be interesting to know how well trained the average uniformed officer is when s/he discovers a gun. Chances of forensic identification of the last to handle it diminish rapidly if the gun is "made safe". Could be that mishandling is a bigger deal than tracking or inability to track.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    You mean as if ATF "rules" are optional for states? Last I checked they aren't.

Noah
    Meh...

https://www.blacklistednews.com/arti...executive.html
    SigGendered

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast