Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Gun Shops in PA/DE

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    King's in KoP.
    There the other day, very hit and miss on reloading stuff. And primers priced out of this world. And no one ever seems interested in helping you out, only ringing you out. You're on your own for everything else. Easily the worst service I've ever had on multiple occasions. Other shops are like "hey i'll help you find what you need" and kings is like "I thought i saw some stuff over there, good luck".

(Chester County)

Trop now has a second location in Gap, rts. 41 & 741, used to be Village Gun Shop. Cameron's Tru-Value hardware in Oxford on rt. 10, they have decent inventory, competitive prices. Finally, there is TSS, Total Shooting Solutions on rt.41 in Avondale, their prices are usually $100 above Targetmaster's, I've been in several times and never made a purchase.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    There the other day, very hit and miss on reloading stuff. And primers priced out of this world. And no one ever seems interested in helping you out, only ringing you out. You're on your own for everything else. Easily the worst service I've ever had on multiple occasions. Other shops are like "hey i'll help you find what you need" and kings is like "I thought i saw some stuff over there, good luck".
    I*ve been going to King*s since it was Roger*s Better Bullets in a room over a body shop. 20 years? More? I*ve never had your experience as far as customer service goes. The reloading components situation, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by imashooter2 View Post
    I*ve been going to King*s since it was Roger*s Better Bullets in a room over a body shop. 20 years? More? I*ve never had your experience as far as customer service goes. The reloading components situation, yeah.
    I have. Every time I go in there it's underwhelming. I feel like they couldn't care less if they sold anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I have. Every time I go in there it's underwhelming. I feel like they couldn't care less if they sold anything.
    I could understand if they were customer profiling and ignore people that looks like they are just window shopping or the type that doesn't buy guns. But I look like the kind of person who buys a lot of guns. I don't wear skinny jeans or have green hair, or any hair at all. I spend big bucks on guns, gun accessories, and ammo, but I'm not going to spend it there with the attitude they have.

(Lackawanna County)

I’m pretty sure I get profiled just about every time I’m in a store. I must not look like I can afford much or something

I haven't been to AF Boyer in years, I recalled them always having good prices back in the day.

I'm heading to Scranton, Bloomsburg area next week.

Appreciate the recommendations to all.

(Monroe County)

If you're looking specifically for reloading, try T & T reloading in Stockertown.

http://tntreloading.com/

I wouldn't count on his website being up to date, as primers prices seem cheap. Definitely call first to confirm he's open. I haven't been there since COVID started, but it was always a good selection. If your near Scranton to the east about 25 mins is the Tommy Gun Warehouse in Greeley, pa.

https://tommygunwarehouse.com/

I know of 1 place I've been to in Delaware that was pretty cool. Steele's Gun Shop:

28815 Lewes Georgetown Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958

Definitely has an old school vibe going on there.

(York County)

I went to a lot of shops in York and Lancaster Co. looking for a Stribog the last 2 weeks.

Trops
    Lanco Tactical
    SPAR
    Gettysburg Trading Post
    Carbon and Steel
    Johnston Gun Co
    Freedom Armory
    Bluestone Firearms
    Stonybrook Shooting Supplies

My go-tos are Bluestone and Stonybrook just because they are within a 5 minute drive, but Gettysburg Trading Post was cool, the guy I talked with was real friendly and excited to show me stuff. And Trops was nice just cause it was my first time there and they rent select fire stuff out so I really just had to shoot them lol.

(Berks County)

Bar of soap maybe?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast