Thanks for all the responses.

I think this instance was more a case of one personality than anything else. Talked to my buddy last night, he said all went well for him a few months ago, but he was dealing with a woman. The person I was dealing with was not. I was almost annoyed enough to ask his name or supervisor, as some of the examples above I do think he had a pretty big attitude and was out of line accusing me of a ton of attitude, but was it really worth my effort ? No not this time I have more important things to deal with. Coming here and blowing off a little steam, possibly putting the word out, well if anyone reads this and has the same experience hopefully you'll be prepared. If you have a better experience then that's great. Maybe he just had a bad day. (just the two he was in contact with me) who knows. I've never been told I had any attitude unless I did. You put mention of shredding my app in there on more than one occasion and it just starts to add up. For me anyway.

Compounded with requirements going from one trip to three, It didn't help matters.

Basically saying if you renew at Lackawanna County and get some attitude you aren't the first.