Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today - PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    mmmmmm, yummy, a 10mm for $200 OTD. Not noticeably heavier/bulkier than the .45. I'm in love.

Looks like a hi-point/keltec

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Looks like a hi-point/keltec
    It is a Hi-Point.

(Washington County)

Picked up a surplus Fero Z51 gen 1 night vision scope, 5.5x magnification I think. These were used by the Germans but for some reason this case, despite having everything written in German on it, is also marked US Property, so I don't know what the story is there. It's a very complete kit with mounts for the G3 rifle, MG3 machine gun on Lafette tripod, and the Panzerfaust. Seems to function great. The picture I took with my phone doesn't do it justice. It's a really nice image for gen 1. Very clear and minimal image distortion. Much nicer than the Polish/Russian gen 1 NV scope I have. You can faintly see the illuminated reticle, I had the brightness of the reticle turned down in the picture. It also came with a rail adapter so I tossed it on an AR. I will get it zero'd and try to get some coyotes with it. I think it will work for that out to 100 yards, maybe further.

In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Washington County)

Lately Apex Gun Parts has been digging out some interesting stuff to sell, and they found a big pile of accessories for the Italian Breda M37 strip fed gun. I have a kit that I will reweld as a semi auto, so of course I had to get the accessories. I got the AA adapter parts for the ground tripod. It's clever how they reconfigure the tripod and stand it up. The shoulder stock portion doesn't fit my receiver, I will have to machine the dovetail on it to be a little smaller. I also picked up a set of AA sights from ebay but I forgot to grab a picture with those on. I got a feed strip loader machine. The gun has a unique feature of putting the spent cases back in the feed strip instead of ejecting them on the ground. The feed strip loader kicks out the empty cases and inserts the fresh rounds simultaneously. It's fun to play with. I wonder how the Italian government's plan to save their brass during combat actually worked out?

In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    Lately Apex Gun Parts has been digging out some interesting stuff to sell, and they found a big pile of accessories for the Italian Breda M37 strip fed gun. I have a kit that I will reweld as a semi auto, so of course I had to get the accessories. I got the AA adapter parts for the ground tripod. It's clever how they reconfigure the tripod and stand it up. The shoulder stock portion doesn't fit my receiver, I will have to machine the dovetail on it to be a little smaller. I also picked up a set of AA sights from ebay but I forgot to grab a picture with those on. I got a feed strip loader machine. The gun has a unique feature of putting the spent cases back in the feed strip instead of ejecting them on the ground. The feed strip loader kicks out the empty cases and inserts the fresh rounds simultaneously. It's fun to play with. I wonder how the Italian government's plan to save their brass during combat actually worked out?

Can i come play on your farm next time im out that way? You have better toys than me hot damn!

(Washington County)

Careful what you wish for, I will put you to work before the fun can happen!

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    Careful what you wish for, I will put you to work before the fun can happen!
    Deal! 🤣 as long as i get to play with cool tous im your huckleberry

(Cumberland County)

Couldn't pass up a new Anaconda for a great price She's a beauty. And I've been wanting a threaded barrel for one of my Glocks and this came into the shop so they held for me to get - Genuine Glock slide with some tooling and a Silencerco barrel.....

Last edited by cruzans; March 9th, 2023 at 07:43 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(Berks County)

Just a cute little solo. No problems with it at all with 147gr federals.

image share
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Tioga County)

I just scored a pistol on GunBroker for a great price. Here's a link to the details. http://hungariae.com/FegPPH.htm.

It's my second one. Here's a pic of the one I bought on GunBroker several years ago and I'll post pics of the new one after I get it.. Fits my hand perfectly and shoots well.

MikeP

Page 61 of 117 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast