Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Wayne County)

Default Re: Coalition of Five Gun Rights Orgs Demand Investigation of PA Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    An attempted work around the previously ruled unconstitutional purchase registry.
    Pennsylvania is unique because it has its own registry.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Coalition of Five Gun Rights Orgs Demand Investigation of PA Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by tallbump View Post
    I get kicked to the operator and delayed every time. And I work for the state and carry a firearm they issue me. Had to pass a psych eval and background check to get the job
    Me too. Takes hours.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Westmoreland County)

While I agree that the law was likely violated, does anyone really think Shapiro laid a hand on those kits? I seriously doubt it. It was probably some flunky in the AG's office or they may have asked for a resource from the PSP (Armorer?).

If we think this is going to derail Shapiro's chances in the election that is wishful thinking.

Even if they establish who in the AG's office "built" the kits and that person gets arrested and charged, and in the process we get someone's "scalp", it'll be nothing more than a pin prick in the MSM narrative that ghost guns are bad insofar as mainstream American's are concerned.

If one feels strongly about it, by all means donate and call your legislators but this is nothing more than a "feel good" measure to gin up 2A donations.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456