Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Re: GOA Demands Investigation into PA AG Shapiro for Possible Gun Law Violations

File a complaint with the ATF:

https://www.atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

This NBC producer had a third party from the PA AG*s office in Harrisburg, PA, build an 80% firearm without a serial number, and then hand it back to the producer for their news story. If this was anyone else building an 80% lower or handgun, the ATF would be salivating and breaking down doors to enforce laws. How about you enforce the laws equally, including against members of state governments. People are tired of politicians, which is what our AG is, being above the law. Please do your job and enforce firearms laws against all parties that violate them.

Here*s a link to the NBC video that includes audio and video as clear proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1g-C7c-57U

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Bradford County)

Default Re: GOA Demands Investigation into PA AG Shapiro for Possible Gun Law Violations

I fully anticipate that video to vanish off youtube very shortly.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by tl_3237 View Post
    What about NBC and the involved staff using a hidden camera to record audio of the purchase (1:40)?

Pa is a "two-party" state and surreptitiously recording is a felony 3 (18 PA CSA §5703) unless exempted in §5704 which doesn't seem to apply here. Wonder if they declared themselves and had consent from the seller before recording.
    My understanding is that the two party stuff comes into play when you are in an isolated area and believe that you are alone, not when out in public. If I am wrong, I welcome the correction.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by EFK View Post
    I fully anticipate that video to vanish off youtube very shortly.
    Perhaps GOA can capture the video, keep it locally and upload to their rumble channel so it’s still available to the public

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Those things happened, the fact that the video that they ran on tv doesn’t show it is not proof that it didn’t happen

It’s evidence that the accused crimes occurred. Is it definitive? No, but it’s evidence.

What else did they record that did not make the final cut?

Investigations and charges are built on evidence, this video is a piece of evidence
    We don't know if they happened, they could have sold/gifted the kit to the agents , agents made it a gun and let reporter shoot it while not transferring ownership. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see media held accountable but this is the kind of stuff their lawyers will argue and no charges will happen.

(Lancaster County)

I'm sure they had no intent to break any laws.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by USMC3531 View Post
    We don't know if they happened, they could have sold/gifted the kit to the agents , agents made it a gun and let reporter shoot it while not transferring ownership. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see media held accountable but this is the kind of stuff their lawyers will argue and no charges will happen.
    The media is not the target that matters.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    File a complaint with the ATF:

https://www.atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

This NBC producer had a third party from the PA AG*s office in Harrisburg, PA, build an 80% firearm without a serial number, and then hand it back to the producer for their news story. If this was anyone else building an 80% lower or handgun, the ATF would be salivating and breaking down doors to enforce laws. How about you enforce the laws equally, including against members of state governments. People are tired of politicians, which is what our AG is, being above the law. Please do your job and enforce firearms laws against all parties that violate them.

Here*s a link to the NBC video that includes audio and video as clear proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1g-C7c-57U

Complaint filed.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    Complaint filed.
    -Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    The media is not the target that matters.
    This won't even hit the news to hurt Shapiro campaign.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast