Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Road Rage Shooting Near Bonner-Prendergast High School

Police say the shooting happened just before 8 a.m. Friday morning at Lansdowne Avenue and Winding Way in Drexel Hill.
    Upper Darby Township police say a 56-year-old man from Havertown was shot and killed while in his car.
    https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...d-rage-arrest/

(Delaware County)

Default Re: Road Rage Shooting Near Bonner-Prendergast High School

Tragic and so fucking unnecessary. Prayers to the family.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Chester County)

I*m withholding judgment until the investigation is completed. However, interesting that Amarsingh seems to infer that it was an accident.

On Friday night, Amarsingh spoke to police about the shooting. He said while at the light next to Hunt, he was unloading his firearm and listening to loud music after celebrating getting unemployment money.

According to police, Amarsingh had the firearm in his right hand, and used the left hand to remove the magazine and the firearm went off.

Amarsingh then told police he removed the magazine from the weapon, pulled the weapon slide back to eject the unfired round and the weapon went off.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    I*m withholding judgment until the investigation is completed. However, interesting that Amarsingh seems to infer that it was an accident.

On Friday night, Amarsingh spoke to police about the shooting. He said while at the light next to Hunt, he was unloading his firearm and listening to loud music after celebrating getting unemployment money.

According to police, Amarsingh had the firearm in his right hand, and used the left hand to remove the magazine and the firearm went off.

Amarsingh then told police he removed the magazine from the weapon, pulled the weapon slide back to eject the unfired round and the weapon went off.
    Yeah, will withhold. For some reason, thought this was the story about the 15 y/o kid who was shot in the head in Philly out front of his house while getting a package of water from his dad's truck. Apparently, a car-jacking was happening nearby. Now he's brain dead. That's tragic and fucking unnecessary.

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-shooti...ming/11679333/
    Last edited by Gman106; March 26th, 2022 at 10:07 PM.
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Northampton County)

This was already posted here: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=385902

I had to look up where you got that -
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...f68b3781cb7c8a

Amarsingh, 28, is being charged with third degree murder, involuntary manslaughter, and possessing an instrument of crime. He turned himself into police with his lawyer by his side.

According to court documents, Amarsingh told police Friday*s deadly shooting at Lansdowne Avenue and Winding Way was not intentional, but in fact, his gun misfiring twice.
    Last edited by Story; March 27th, 2022 at 01:41 AM.

(Erie County)

Wow. There were two rounds in the chamber?

(Montgomery County)

I was right up the street when the murderer killed the father of 4 and didn't find out the true story until the end of the day.

Our whole building was told that it was a bad car accident, I wonder why they just didn't tell us the truth? That's a rhetorical question.

It's still very hush-hush in Delco and a lot of people have no idea this is happening around them, but by my count this is the 4th shooting, this year, in just a few miles radius of where I live.

The first shooting was of a teen behind Garrettford Elementary, the second was on Oak and Springfield Rd(Amazon Driver shot a guy), Third was a women in at a huka bar at Eagle and West Chester Pike(She was shot in the leg) and now this murder.

I fully expect that the merchants and residents of Drexel Hill, Clifton Heights, Springfield, Havertown and Broomall will have a crime filled summer of love this year.

Quote Originally Posted by 4191775 View Post
    I was right up the street when the murderer killed the father of 4 and didn't find out the true story until the end of the day.

Our whole building was told that it was a bad car accident, I wonder why they just didn't tell us the truth? That's a rhetorical question.

It's still very hush-hush in Delco and a lot of people have no idea this is happening around them, but by my count this is the 4th shooting, this year, in just a few miles radius of where I live.

The first shooting was of a teen behind Garrettford Elementary, the second was on Oak and Springfield Rd(Amazon Driver shot a guy), Third was a women in at a huka bar at Eagle and West Chester Pike(She was shot in the leg) and now this murder.

I fully expect that the merchants and residents of Drexel Hill, Clifton Heights, Springfield, Havertown and Broomall will have a crime filled summer of love this year.

I grew up in broomall, and at that time there was only one murder that I can recall, a friends mother,
    was shot and killed by a man. We found out later in life they knew who it was but the man died before,
    they could arrest him, that was in the 60's.
    The first killing by a cop was in the 90's if I can recall. Now today is a different story.
    Supposedly newtown sq is keeping hush hush on their crime, they dont want the people that overpay for their
    homes to find out that they are no safer than the people in upper darby.

Quote Originally Posted by NEAHS View Post
    Yes.
    Merge these two threads please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast