i would like to trade my glock 20 for a glock 17.

the glock 20 is a 2nd gen with factory sights and 3 factory mags. i bought it unfired a couple years ago. i have put about 250 rounds through it. it still looks and feels new.

it does have an issue where every once in awhile the slide locks back with rounds still in the mag. other than that, i've had no problems with it. i've never really tried to figure out what the issue is (but i am pretty sure it is the gun and not me...my guess is that replacing the slide lock lever might fix it, but i dunno).

(this is not why i want to trade it. i just want another G17 to back up my carry gun, but don't want to spend money on another gun right now.)

what i would ideally like in the glock 17 i trade it for:

-2nd gen (would consider 3rd gen, but prefer 2nd)
-in good shape
-night sights (but, if the gun is in good shape, not having night sights won't break the deal)
-another mag or two would be nice

i'm in pittsburgh. i'm willing to drive maybe an hour or so to do the trade. since GRoPA is out of business, i'm not sure what FFL to use around here, but i'm sure we could work that out.

lemme know if you are interested.

(if you are interested in just buying the G20, lemme know, too. i would prefer to trade, but i guess i could sell the G20 and then use the money to buy a G17.)

(my digital camera is broken, but i you want pics, lemme know and i will borrow a camera to snap some. it just looks like a pretty much brand new 2nd gen G20.)