Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Difficulty getting guns?

So I ordered a pistol from a reputable shop two weeks ago. It had nothing to do with Barry's election, and was in fact a week prior to it. I had been planning the purchase for some time, it just so happened that I was finally able to get the cash together. I ordered it on a Tuesday, they said it was out of stock but would be in that Friday. It wasn't. I called the following Tuesday (Election Day) and was told it would be in that Friday. It wasn't. I was told it would be in next week (this week). I called today and was told it would be a few weeks due to the run on everything. They said no one is able to keep anything semi-auto (pistols or otherwise) in stock and everything is on back order. Any similar experiences?

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Difficulty getting guns?

From what I am seeing. Anything in a semi auto rifle including but not limited to AR's,AK's etc. Are VERY hard to get ahold of right now but as far as pistols go, we are only seeing the normal shortages of LCP's,KelTec P3at's a few of the Kimber's and some Glocks (19's as always). Other than that everything seems to be fine pistol wise. S&W is readily available, Glock 22's,26,27 etc are all in fairly good supply.

Rich W.