Quote Originally Posted by RLS View Post
What about the counties that refuse to issue an LTCF to non-residents?
This is just a giant hole in the LTCF process, because there's no mandate to accept out-of-state applicants. (Which is why many Sheriffs and Philly refuse to accept non-residents). The solution to that problem is, as always, constitutional carry or a change in controlling legislation. They're both equally difficult with the current governor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
Don't think there were any extra questions. Yes there was an additional $5, for credit card processing. Agree probably illegal, too small to make an issue over.
Too small to make an issue of is something I disagree with, but I will gladly tilt at windmills if I know I'm on the side of justice and righteousness. However, it's hard to do anything unless people are willing to stand up for their rights. I don't blame people for just wanting to quietly live their lives, but it makes it hard to fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by lakota View Post
Is this for new applicants or renewals to? Myself and my wife both renewed our LTCF's at the Chester County Sheriff department. We printed the application on the website, filed it in at home, walked into the court house and walked out 20 minutes later with
our new LCTF's.
Some jurisdictions are allowing both permitium and paper applications. Some (like Philly) do not seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mokoitis View Post
Luzerne County offering Permitium (online) as alternative to mailed or dropped off applications. ... the new process was worth the extra $5.00 for the convenience & time it saved me.
The problem is not that they changed their process, it's that they aren't authorized to charge more than $20, and some jurisdictions have also gone beyond the questions on the application as authorized by the PSP/state law. In my opinion, this is one of those areas where we should never cede an inch of ground. Every time we've let them do something they use it as an excuse to do something else that's frequently worse. Here, I think they need to follow the law exactly, otherwise when they get away with things it empowers jurisdictions to try implementing supplemental applications and interviews under threat of arrest (as Philly was doing prior to the GOA lawsuits).