Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Proposed ATF 80% rules and kits

Biden To Announce New "Ghost Gun" Rules At Rose Garden Ceremony

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...arden-ceremony

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

Quote Originally Posted by qmcorps View Post
    Biden To Announce New "Ghost Gun" Rules At Rose Garden Ceremony

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...arden-ceremony
    Biden can promptly fuck himself. I'm tired of him and whoever has their hand up his ass (obummer) attacking lawful gun owners. No one is doing anything wrong just sitting minding their own business playing with their guns then a giant douche rolls in and kicks down our sandcastle.

(York County)

Rules are NOT law . I foresee a long court battle .
    Lower your expectations to zero and you'll never be disappointed.

(Allegheny County)

I'd just like to come right out and say this up front: FUCK THE ATF.

So anything that can be "readily converted" into a firearm needs a background check and thus be serialized. So what's the definition of "readily convertible?" My version of readily convertible with nothing but hand tools is way different than the guy with the fully computerized CNC machine.

Hey - remember how self manufacture was the give back when they wanted to pass background checks? And now it's being made illegal. Anyone want to say the "slippery slope" metaphor is bullshit now?
    F*#K THE ATF

Quote Originally Posted by KPShooting View Post
    I'd just like to come right out and say this up front: FUCK THE ATF.

So anything that can be "readily converted" into a firearm needs a background check and thus be serialized. So what's the definition of "readily convertible?" My version of readily convertible with nothing but hand tools is way different than the guy with the fully computerized CNC machine.

Hey - remember how self manufacture was the give back when they wanted to pass background checks? And now it's being made illegal. Anyone want to say the "slippery slope" metaphor is bullshit now?
    That's the fun part, the ATF defined "readily converted" recently! They said "readily converted" is anything a machinist with proper tooling can convert in 8 hours or less. As a shade tree machinist with ok tooling, I can convert just about anything into anything in 8 hours. So i suspect this is a catch-all extra way to maximize charges against otherwise unsuspecting individuals, even if they find nothing, they'll always be able to find something. Like a pipe is now a DD because in under 8 hours a machinist could put an end cap on it with a nail making a mortar tube. Or a block of aluminum could be an unlicensed ar15 because in under 8 hours a machinist could convert it to one. The arrested individual doesn't even need to be a machinist!

(Bucks County)

figured this would come out right before "Summer, Bloody Summer" we can thank certain demographics and areas for this...

Between 3D Printers and CNC gear like the GhostGunner the ATF is fighting a losing battle. In their quest for control they're going to end up with less control as people innovate designs. This weekend I ended up buying a lower from a shop that was already finished for a project build and the background check took over 2 hours to complete and ended up just picking it up the next day. It's completely asinine that I need to wait that long to buy a piece of metal that can't even go bang until I complete it.

Same bullshit that was the give back in when they wanted to serialize all parts of a firearm and that got struck down. Thats the only way this will work and its going to bury them in more paperwork that they already are. Its unfeasible and assinine to think they can serialize and track every little spring, tab, button, doodad, or widget from every single firearm on the market, in the market, and coming to market. How many millions of firearms are there now, with more coming out every day? Now multiply that at least 10 fold (figuring theres at least 10 parts per firearm) and you have a stack of papers, to the factor of how many LGS’/online vendors, etc...its one more step towards universal registry and outright bans “welp, we tried to track it all but theres just too much paperwork, so we better throw it all out and take the right away from the peons completely”

Just an example: say one company is cranking out 100k firearms a day, with an average of 10 parts used to assemble said firearm. Thats a million serial numbers being stamped a day. Lets say they also produce replacement parts for 200k firearms in a day..add another 2 mil serial numbers stamped. All these pieces require background checks from X# of lgs across the country...tying up the NICS worse than it ever was, increasing wait times for something as simple as a spring, roll pin, etc.

But wait theres more! You can no longer have unserialized “ghost” parts...so you cant use ingenuity and just go to the local hardware store for a similar part, or make your own replacement...lest the ATF break your door down, shoot your dog, do not pass go, pay $10k and lose your 2A rights.

Ridiculous, disgraceful, political bullshit, pandering to a select few that are afraid of what they dont understand and would rather feel “safe” and listen to fearless leader than let people enjoy their god given rights.

Fuck out of here with this nonsense and lick my crusty taint Joe...you and all your idiotic, self serving, holier than thou egotistical, megalomaniacal cuntrag gun grabbing “friends”.

Excuse my ranting. 4 hours of sleep a night and constantly being bombarded by this idiocracy shit make homer something something...

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Excuse my ranting. 4 hours of sleep a night and constantly being bombarded by this idiocracy shit make homer something something...
    Go Crazy ?
    SigGendered

The same party which talks about "listening to science" totally ignores 3D printers and every other advanced method of manufacturing now available to the individual.

Address recidivism and criminals on the streets and we could essentially drop the number of guns laws to a half dozen.
    Last edited by ShooterInPA1; April 11th, 2022 at 03:22 PM.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast