Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Default Re: Proposed ATF 80% rules and kits

ATF Serves JSD Supply a Cease & Desist

(Westmoreland County)

Looks like JSD is trying to hit back and get this injunction reversed.

https://triblive.com/local/regional/...d-enforcement/

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScotsGuards View Post
    Looks like JSD is trying to hit back and get this injunction reversed.

https://triblive.com/local/regional/...d-enforcement/
    judge looks at it this weds. Hopefully this will help drive the new "rule" out , it was a gross over reach of power by the ATF and what they did was in my opinion outside of the law.

(Allegheny County)

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Speech accompanying an object does not change that object 🧐 so a man identifying as a woman is still a man if that argument flies in the pawsu

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Speech accompanying an object does not change that object �� so a man identifying as a woman is still a man if that argument flies in the pawsu
    I appreciate everyone who brings in news, but I don't have 9 minutes to spare for this, which appears to be a static dude sitting and talking. Write it out, let folks skim past the useless stuff. Video is for showing stuff in motion, showing interviews of people saying stuff you have a hard time believing they said. Not in place of 10 paragraphs of written material that a guy is just reading out loud at his speed instead.

Is there anything there other than "GOA just filed a lawsuit"? Because that doesn't back up the sales pitch for the video/
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I appreciate everyone who brings in news, but I don't have 9 minutes to spare for this, which appears to be a static dude sitting and talking. Write it out, let folks skim past the useless stuff. Video is for showing stuff in motion, showing interviews of people saying stuff you have a hard time believing they said. Not in place of 10 paragraphs of written material that a guy is just reading out loud at his speed instead.

Is there anything there other than "GOA just filed a lawsuit"? Because that doesn't back up the sales pitch for the video/

I think you neatly summed it up.

I THINK, because I couldn't watch it all. Too much blah blah blah...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

I watched it. Same thing I was saying many months ago. All these things they are trying are in direct opposition to the 2A. In court, 2A wins. Which is why they are after the 2A specifically. A background check must be done for TRANSFER of a firearm. But building your own has always been, & according to the 2A IS expressly legal. Going back to the First Amend., merely saying an object is something else does not make it so. Give an 80% Lower to 99.9999%+++ of the population and they will forever be unable to make it a firearm. I*ve followed & been part of the 80% market since it*s introduction. And I am very good at machining/finishing them. However, if you give one to a Banger in LA, or NYC, they aren*t going to be able to turn one into a working firearm. And while, yes, a few 80% builds have been taken from criminals in arrests, less than .001% were even functional. Further more, while an individual on the west coast was *skating* the law by making an illegal business where he took money from individuals who would then press the START button on his CNC machine, thus the argument these people *made their own!*, this scenario hasn*t happened again. Why? Because it*s not cost effective. Why does a criminal need to spend the money & resources building one of these, when they can very easily illegally buy one of the guns that the FBI/ATF is sending to Mexican Cartels with the Serial numbers scratched at a fraction of the cost?? You don*t ACTUALLY believe the Government is destroying all the firearms they confiscate, do you? Yeah* I*m SUUUUURE they*re also REEEEALLY destroying the Drugs they seize as well, right?? Anyone who believes that, here*s a great bridge I wanna sell you!
    Remember Biden the Pedophile! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSRqaO6DXcA

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidH View Post
    ...Anyone who believes that, here*s a great bridge I wanna sell you!
    Lemme know when you're selling it. I've still got the deed in my safe...

Well, the ATF waffled again yesterday. After figuring out that their "Final Rule" was poorly written, now they're making new declarations from up high.

"This definition of 'readily' applies to each classification of a partially complete frame or receiver under this rule, whether sold alone or as part of a kit; therefore, even without any associated templates, jigs, molds, equipment, tools, instructions, guides, or marketing materials, these partially complete pistol frames are 'frames' and 'firearms' as defined in the GCA and its implementing regulations."

https://www.atf.gov/news/pr/atf-issu...l-rule-certain

Actual "detailed" letter:

https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regula...1-05f/download

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast