Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Full Governor’s Pardon Received

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyFreedoms View Post
    I*m inquiring on what my future holds. It feels absolutely amazing to shed this burden after 10 years. I*m currently submitting for my expungement with an Attorney. Just to erase (so we*re told) my history from the books.

I received it Feb 15th 2022. And from what I*ve read on the books is Gov Wolfs office or suppose to notify the PSP and FBI of the clemency.

I was made aware this was almost instant? Is that true? I did apply for my LTCF along with my social just incase and submitted my app with my ID and documentation on my Pardon and Pardon Case I.D # paperwork.

Has anyone gone through this? That can maybe shed some light on what I may run into?? though was thorough and honest with them and I maybe in my own head. But I*m still extremely freaked out that I applied or to even purchase a firearm. I know it seems strange but screwing up at 18 one time scared me straight.

I*m in York Country*** if that helps anyone in their response
    How long befor you got the letter was your hearing??? Just wondering because I had a hearing last year and never got the final paperwork. Just waiting!!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ppat View Post
    How long befor you got the letter was your hearing??? Just wondering because I had a hearing last year and never got the final paperwork. Just waiting!!!
    I received my application acceptance roughly 2 months after I submitted my application

Around 6 months later they scheduled my hearing roughly 2-3 months out

Had my hearing and 3 months later my pardon came in the mail.

So if you got the approval from fetterman and the board you basically at the mercy of Wolfe to sign it. I’ve seen him do 2 mass signs a year but my application was during the thick of the woke mob covid crisis so my “expedited” application went from 6 month/year till freedom too roughly a year 1/2 because of the constant shut downs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyFreedoms View Post
    I received my application acceptance roughly 2 months after I submitted my application

Around 6 months later they scheduled my hearing roughly 2-3 months out

Had my hearing and 3 months later my pardon came in the mail.

So if you got the approval from fetterman and the board you basically at the mercy of Wolfe to sign it. I’ve seen him do 2 mass signs a year but my application was during the thick of the woke mob covid crisis so my “expedited” application went from 6 month/year till freedom too roughly a year 1/2 because of the constant shut downs.
    How long did you wait to purchase??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12