Default Re: "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?" - G. Costanza

C.A.N.T. Carry always never tell .
    Fortuna audaces iuvat
    "Who is John Galt?"
    Deus Vult

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    It's been staggeringly stupid to listen to the oblivious Left whine for the last 20 years that our prison population was at record high levels, "ironically" at a time when violent crime was at record lows. How fucking stupid do they have to be not to understand that basic connection? And now they're letting them out, and violent crime is soaring, and they STILL don't get it.
    Those who push the 'Criminal Agenda' have a goal. CHAOS. That always has worked to propagandize, and eventually convince people, that more government CONTROL is CRITICAL to their well-being. Of course, the control is directed toward the law-abiding and not the problem population.

There is a concerted effort by the leftist liberals to tear down all the reasonable principles upon which America was built. CHAOS is good for their goal. Failing to control or eliminate the CHAOS is simply an indication that MORE CONTROL is necessary.

I wonder what gun control hysteria will bloom over the next 12-months?

(Berks County)

I wonder how many victims lost their LTCF.

https://blog.princelaw.com/2022/02/2...he-crosshairs/
    I am not a lawyer

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    While it may be wrong to steal, if you leave a box full of cash on the front seat of your car, you can't be seriously surprised if it is gone when you return.

Wishing you had not left it there is a perfectly reasonable and expected response.

So is someone else telling you that you shouldn't have left it there.
    Leaves money on car seat in plain sight................leaves doors unlocked............takes position in apartment window with view of car................rifle/scope/safety-off......PRICELESS! Game Commission frowns on baiting-----I do not!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    'Crime is way up, so leave your personal protection at home, especially in places and times where your risk of being a victim is the highest.'
    Exactly....I don't even understand the concept of leaving in car...... Person with LTCF doesn't think they can control themselves? SMH
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post
    Exactly....I don't even understand the concept of leaving in car...... Person with LTCF doesn't think they can control themselves? SMH
    Well . . . I don't drink much, but if my plan was to go out and drink a lot, I'd leave the gun hidden in the car. And I'd probably have someone else drive.

It's like this: Would you knowingly hand your gun to someone who was drunk? I wouldn't. And if I became that drunk, should I have a gun on me, when I'm impaired mentally and physically? Probably not.

So one solution is to leave the gun elsewhere if the plan is to get shitfaced drunk. A better solution is to avoid getting shitfaced drunk, especially outside your own home.

That being said, the LEAST qualified people to decide the rules are the emotionally disturbed loons who dedicate their lives to banning all guns. They have an irrational phobia, based on a kernel of truth (that gun homicides would not be gun homicides without guns), and they demand that everyone else create a world built around their phobia. Like entire schools that ban peanut butter because one student is allergic. Or universities that censor speech because a few psychotic snowflakes claim to be "triggered" by words (you know, it bothers me to be baselessly called a "white supremacist" with "white privilege" who owes "reparations", but I don't see the wokies dialing that back.)
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    I thought you could carry in bars in PA. Why leave it in the car?
    Some keep a gun in the car as a back up.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

I don't like to keep a gun in any of my vehicles. There are WAY too many meth-heads and the like that make their few years of being alive simply going through vehicles at night. (and some during the day depending on how how long they have been "deprived" of their favorite toxins).
    I liken these idiots to berry pickers going along the fencerows, (think streets), looking for something to "pluck". And if you advertize your love of the gun on the windows and bumpers of your own ride, well hell..........."skip the Acura and get the F150 with the Trump/Guns/Girls stickers all over it".
    Especially if it's parked outside a post office or Federal building, Court House or your local hospital.
    I keep a lock box for a gun in my ride but honestly, it can be defeated as quickly as the perp took in breaking my window. As long as places forbid a legal carry of a gun, vehicles will be broken into and guns will be taken from them. It's illegal for them to do this I've been told but I guess the desire to get a little high for a bit, then needing some Narcan, then getting slapped on the wrist and sent back out means nothing. I'll carry in a public bldg regardless of a sign and if I'm going to a Fed Bldg, Post Office or court house, I don't bring it with me. It's not right but many things aren't these daze!!
    Engineers make things idiot proof! Evolution makes better idiots!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    I thought you could carry in bars in PA. Why leave it in the car?
    You can, and as far as I’m aware there’s also no law prohibiting consuming alcohol while carrying either.

Quote Originally Posted by cham09 View Post
    You can, and as far as I*m aware there*s also no law prohibiting consuming alcohol while carrying either.
    There's no law against carrying a pound of Lego's in your jockstrap either, but there are compelling reasons why you shouldn't.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast