Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Ukraine Militia call and US!

This was sent to me by long time friend, a retired Captain of US Army Special Forces. IMHO in addition to US Congress it should go to State legislatures also!

Well stated by a friend. Needs to go to EVERY member of Congress / Senate, from every state
    R. sends

-------- Original message --------
    Date: 2/26/22 10:03 AM (GMT-05:00)

This is the email that I sent out today to Representative Maloney, and Senators Schumer and Gillibrand encouraging them to pay attention to the lessons coming out of the Ukraine. I encourage others to do similarly. It only took me a couple minutes. Use your own words but we should take this opportunity to show/remind them what our 2nd Amendment is all about. Lord knows they take the opportunity of every shooting to advance their agenda. -
    Bill

Representative Maloney,
    I hope you and other Washington politicians are taking note of Ukrainian citizens using real assault weapons to defend their country from invaders. This is their militia fighting for their common defense. THIS is what our founders had in mind with our Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. They understood the power of an armed people to defend their country and their rights. THIS is why we need a strong 2nd Amendment. It's not for hunting. THIS is why we also need access to assault-type weapons and ammunition for informal or formal practice and training. Can you imagine how much more effective the Ukrainian citizen militia would be IF they had access to their rifles before this crisis and had the opportunity to get real familiar with their operation and capabilities? Have you noted how they have restricted men between 18 & 60 from leaving the country? These people are their citizen militia though they are not well regulated (trained). Training comes from access to small arms and ammunition.

Also, please take note of the courage of the Ukrainian President who is out there leading his people from the front, with his rifle in hand. How many of our leaders, in a similar crisis, would be doing the same? You know the answer to that. NONE. They would be hunkered in a bunker somewhere. We all can take a lesson from the Ukrainian people about truly loving freedom and being willing to put it all on the line for such. We should all take a lesson from the Ukrainian situation that our world is not a stable as our leaders have thought. A third World War could start just as quickly, if it hasn't already. The whole world is watching, but is the whole world learning?

W.B.
    Pine Bush NY

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

(Chester County)

Default Re: Ukraine Militia call and US!

^^^JAKIII approves of this message!

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    ^^^JAKIII approves of this message!
    I will second that !!!

(Wyoming County)

Meh. Our politicians are still traumatized by Jan 6th 2021

(Allegheny County)

Yeah. I'm sure that reading that will make them change their minds about "allowing" us to have more guns after a lifetime of trying to confiscate them.

The people don't need guns. That's what the military is for.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    They are lucky to still be alive.

(Cumberland County)

Hate to say it, here goes. There is so much lace on underwear now I can*t imagine much of a militia coming together here. Nobody wants to be uncomfortable, in pain, tired, wet, hungry, dirty, hot or cold. You get the picture. Heaven forbid having to pull the trigger, it*s too loud, it smells, the barrel is hot, this gun is heavy. Face it the manly men of wars past don*t exist here now. Hell, Ukrainian women have bigger balls than most men here. The Ukrainian people are on the line, this is a last ditch scenario for their way of life. We can only hope circumstances don*t occur that make this necessary here. God help if it were to happen.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    LOL, Aint that the truth

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    Hate to say it, here goes. There is so much lace on underwear now I can*t imagine much of a militia coming together here. Nobody wants to be uncomfortable, in pain, tired, wet, hungry, dirty, hot or cold. You get the picture. Heaven forbid having to pull the trigger, it*s too loud, it smells, the barrel is hot, this gun is heavy. Face it the manly men of wars past don*t exist here now. Hell, Ukrainian women have bigger balls than most men here. The Ukrainian people are on the line, this is a last ditch scenario for their way of life. We can only hope circumstances don*t occur that make this necessary here. God help if it were to happen.
    This is true of the Democrats and they would fold quicker than France ever did.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    ............. Correct on the "pajama boys " . But I think there are still some Patriots , not as many as years ago I will give you that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast