Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Ukraine Militia call and US!

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    In '84 I was #180 and could do all that except the pullups, Pullups=3, But I could bench what I weigh now
    Big guys always struggled with pull-ups and ropes. However, they had it easier humping loads over miles than lighter guys like me.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Big guys always struggled with pull-ups and ropes. However, they had it easier humping loads over miles than lighter guys like me.
    As one of the smaller guys in my Basic Training class I hated humping that M-60. Plus the damn thing had a broken extractor and would fire once and jam. Took it apart and showed the Drill Sergeant. He told me I didn*t know what I was talking about. Kept my mouth shut from then on. Needless to say my Army career didn*t last as long as I expected. I can*t stand incompetence and the Army is full of it. Plenty of great people but the leadership is lacking.

(Bucks County)

That is why they invented fragging.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Jefferson County)

Quote Originally Posted by bigandy1966 View Post
    I believe the 2nd to be a double edged sword,
    It is designed to enable us to defend from "All enemies Foreign and DOMESTIC"
    Im more afraid of my own filthy government full of liars thieves and tyrants bent on disarming the population than the Russians invading another country half the globe away
    Just remember, if shit were ever to hit our land, that would also be the time to take care of the domestic enemies. They will collude with the foreign enemies, and if they dont, you can mask their demise in the chaos.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Just remember, if shit were ever to hit our land, that would also be the time to take care of the domestic enemies. They will collude with the foreign enemies, and if they dont, you can mask their demise in the chaos.
    They already are colluding with enemies of our republic.

Open southern border?
    American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    No, you're supposed to pronounce it "collateral damage" or "friendly fire"
    They even have minds but do not think. -Dov Fischer

Quote Originally Posted by flygrimm View Post
    As one of the smaller guys in my Basic Training class I hated humping that M-60. Plus the damn thing had a broken extractor and would fire once and jam. Took it apart and showed the Drill Sergeant. He told me I didn*t know what I was talking about. Kept my mouth shut from then on. Needless to say my Army career didn*t last as long as I expected. I can*t stand incompetence and the Army is full of it. Plenty of great people but the leadership is lacking.
    Sadly, the military leadership is just as corrupt as the politicians and will hurt the US much worse in the near future. I'm glad my kids are not in the military. They use our soldiers as cannon fodder to make the politicians rich in wars we have no business being in.The only thing keeping the US safe and mildly stable are the law abiding gun owners.The govt at all levels cannot be trusted anymore, and if they are not careful there will be a nuclear holocaust.

I still believe there are a lot more Patriots willing to fight !

(Allegheny County)

It doesn't matter, they are in power, they do what they want. Why do you guys try to reason with them. The only way is to vote bad politicians out.

(Bucks County)

It sounds noble to find a cause you believe in and go there and fight for it......but its the reality that I don't understand.

Can you even get a visa to take your AR and fly to Kiev? Then do you have to go thru boot camp as a foreigner or do they just let you go anywhere you want to shoot Russians?

A top Canadian sniper who AFAIK had no ties to the Ukraine was supposed to go there. That is a big risk not many would take. Why did he leave his family so if he gets killed they are penny less? Or his he a mercenary getting paid big bucks? Even if he is getting a big paycheck if he dies his family is still screwed since his insurance won't cover a cent.

If these people get killed are they counted as one of the civilian deaths?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234